88| O T T A N T-O T T O

ALESSANDRO'S POV

"What the absolute Hell are you doing here?"

Armando brushed some sit off his Lacey and coughed when huge lamps hanging from the walls lit up the place entirely. "He escaped."

"Ms Lorzeno," Armando bowed his head as Akila approached us. "It's nice to see you too." I was still staring at the bastard a few inches away from getting punched in his pretty face he valued so much.

"Calm down, lion. Everything is fine." Everything is fine. He was telling me everything was fine when the rest of us were out there with some morons spying on my men, my friends.

"I would say start running now, he will kill you in exac six seconds." Akila warned Armando, six seconds felt too long.

"Right?" He looked so happy agreeing with her before two seconds passed and I couldn't hold myself any longer.

I dragged his body on the ground, throwing punches his way, some I let him dodge and some I let my first connect with his dumbass.

"You said six seconds." He managed to utter before I clocked him once again after his complaint to Akila. "Oops, I miscounted." She shrugged, knowing I wouldn't have held that long and wanted me to whoop his ass.

"Can someone explain why Mr Furious is beating up this man and who is he?" I recognized Whitie's voice and two more footsteps that belonged to Narcisa.

"Armando DeVille, one of Alessandro's best and most trusted men." Akila kindly explained as I continued my work on this asshole.

I was not sure which was the reason for my behavior, maybe it was out of relief he was alive and not dead so I had to punch him several times for making me worry about nothing.

Or maybe it was all the secrets Akila didn't tell me, maybe both even. Definitely both.

"This is how he treats one of his most trusted men?" The question somehow, somewhere in another universe made some but I didn't care. "Imagine being his enemy." Akila's words sent my temper high, high places I didn't know were possible.

It was as if she's asking me to kill him with my bare hands, which I would do if I hadn't been so worked up about safety and the others.

A deep sigh hitched out of my mouth and I offered him a hand, the same one I used to beat him up with. He took my hand and stood up, giving a side look, understanding my use to him as a punching bag to let out whatever feelings I've been bottling up.

"Who's the pair?" Armando focused his attention on the new faces. "This is Narcisa, my friend and no we're not siblings or twins," Armando frowned and Whitie asked, "How did you get here?" I for once appreciated one useful question coming out of his mouth. "It's a long story."

I clenched my jaw and caught Akila smiling at me. I titled my head, forgetting for a moment about the part where I was supposed to be mad.

Without breaking our eye contact, "Speak." And Armando did, he spilled everything when the two white heads left us alone.