38| T R E N T-O T T O

AKILA'S POV

Will I go back?

I took the helmet off my head as I reached my castle. Man, I missed this place.

I smiled softly when the gates opened, I haven't been here in so long and I missed every second of it. The last two years I have been going on one mission after another, I got so caught up with work and totally left this place.

And either way, I need to prepare it for what's happening next.

Finally reaching the front door, I felt my heart getting a bit excited over the little moment I shared with my favorite place. This place is like that one person or anything that feels like an actual home. It's that one place no one in this whole world knows about, it makes me feel and connect with the powerful person I am. Just one land with one person knowing its existence, sounds like someone I know.

I chuckled at myself before opening the huge doors. Damn, I even forgot how good looking it is. It was something from the outside and a whole other thing from the inside. Each room, each wall held something different, held a different year throughout my life.

And there I stood in my years, I stood in between my own self, every single version of Akila Lorenzo. It feels much more right using that name after I told Alessandro about it for some reason. I'll always be the scary heartless Venom of course but Akila is sure one hell of a woman.

My head looked up at the diamond chandelier hanging from the ceiling, followed by the beautiful paintings next to it. I slowly took my jacket off and held it close to my arm. I kept marching around the place knowing damn well it will take me a long time to reach my bedroom. Everything around this living room was made with diamonds and crystals, gold and silver. Every piece of furniture was handmade with the softest and smoothest materials. The carpets are handmade as well with dark rich colors mixed together on each one.

I saw from a far distance the kitchen and my stomach started making some hunger noises. So I rushed my way there in hope to stop these noises since it annoys me.

As I got there, I opened one of the pantries and got myself some Oreos. I sat on the kitchen counter even though there were so many chairs. I like this kitchen.

I sat quietly in the kitchen eating my Oreos when I thought back about Lydia. They will know sooner or later but the thing is they're not trying to find out. They're relying on me as if I will give them answers when I won't. I don't give people answers nor clues, you figure out yourself or don't. Yet in this situation, they have to know. I can't keep them apart for long.

I came here for a reason, a really good one. What I have been expecting this whole time was about to happen and I need to set my plan straight, I might be the only one getting out alive.

It will be one huge mess, one huge break down but it has to happen. I have the power to stop it but I won't. The mess got to be made to get fixed.

I rubbed both my hands together to take off any crumbs left from the Oreos and jumped off the counter. I started getting hot in my jumpsuit so I decided to go to my bedroom, my real bedroom.

Walking up stairs, passing one room after another, I finally reached my bedroom. I grabbed both door knobs and pushed the door in to open. My eyes first landed on the Alaskan King bed in the middle of the large room with almost a hundred and fifty wide. To the left was another large black wooden door to my dear closet, and for the right was a library wall.