86| O T T A N T A-S E I

ALESSANDRO'S POV
[ you better be listening to the playlists ]

I awoke from the dead by the sound of some pale skinned guy knocking on our door.

I groaned and got on my feet to open the door, since he wouldn't give me a proper name, I might as well nickname him all I want. "What do you want, Whitie"

He sighed, looking me up and down, "Wear a shirt." He told me in disgust but I didn't budge. I've given Akila my dress shirt the night before because she got irritated with her long black dress and tights so I took off my suit jacket and gave her my shirt and remained with the pants.

I yawned, drawing a hand to my mouth and received an eye roll from the opposite side before he spoke again, "Breakfast is ready and you're both late, we need to discuss your mission in a few hours," Few hours, he said. I slammed the door shut in his face and as I turned around, I heard giggles coming from the bed.

I shook my head at Akila who found my annoyance amusing and entertaining, "He annoys me," I crawled back into bed and released all of my body weight on her, laying my head on her chest. "I'm sure the feeling is mutual." I buried my face between her breasts and groaned lowly. She laughed even more and kissed the top of my head.

I raised one arm and gave her a thumbs up. "Much better." She responded with a chuckle and messed with my hair, "You know it takes forever to fix it back." I informed her, my voice blocked down. "Do you want me to stop?" I snapped back up, "I would rather die." I captured the smile on her face for a moment before my head fell back where it felt safe.

"I feel bad for you," The words slipped out of my mouth and I almost regret them but of course, I'm forced to keep going since I already brought it up and caught her attention. "My chest is like a hard wall unlike yours, too bad you can't get comfortable as much as I am right now, it must be a nightmare waking up on top of me."

She stroked her fingers into my hair and massaged my skull, making me forget about everything and lose my own gravity to move an inch. She cut the connection to my weak spot I didn't know existed and whispered to my ear, "I like hard stuff."

Due to that previous sentence, we were even more late to breakfast. Whitie was mad when we arrived past one o'clock, almost lunch time. "You two are horrible people." He spat, all pissed and furry while I shrugged in agreement and walked to the table layered with food when we heard a gun load and drop on the floor.

The sound came from the kitchen as we rushed in to find Akila choking a girl half her height, hair and eyes identical to the male version of her standing next to me.

It took me a brief minute to solve the riddle and realize this must be the girl he used to trick people into thinking it was him.

Whitie started to panic, I leaned on the wall and watched Akila slowly kill the girl in my black dress shirt with nothing underneath, showing her bare tanned legs.

"Do something," This guy needed to chill and get a drink. Akila dropped her hold around the other white head's neck and she stumbled on the floor, falling on her ass.

In one swift move with her leg, the gun came flying in the air like a football and landed in Akila's grip. She used a small amount of her force on the weapon and it broke in half.

The two broken pieces got thrown into the girl's lap, laying on the ground as Akila stormed out. I smiled at the girl and turned after Akila.

I reached her before she decided to burn this place down. I wrapped my arm around her hips, "It's alright." The tension unleashed itself from her bones and she fell into my hold.