64| S E S S A N T A-Q U A T T R O

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I did not agree to this.

Somehow, I got dragged into this beach? I don't even know how they managed to get me here.

Emilion and Armando made the most ridiculous jokes as they drank whatever cocktails they both ordered for us. Dante is talking to the lifeguard, apparently he's the one teaching him tricks to swim faster. Adriano left somewhere I'm not even interested to know.

"Should have seen him with a bun, looked like a Greek God" I accidentally heard Armando tell Emilion and my face changed into a concerned matter. "What the hell are you two talking about" I snap at them, hoping from the bottom of my heart they're not talking about who I think they're talking about.

"Nothing. Armando was just telling me how you looked super hot with a man bun. I mean, I'm sure you were" Emilion explains and has the audacity to wink. At me.

I feel unsafe.

"There you are" Armando screams, looking behind me. I turn around to find Adriano heading our way, holding some tickets in his hands. No.

"We are going sky diving and drop in the water baby" the three of them cheer loudly, my ears are ringing. "Come on Alessandro, ease up a little bit" Adriano tells me and shakes my shoulders. "You told me it was a mission. How did you even pack my clothes"

Armando sighs and looks at me. "Remember when I was running late and said I had to finish my food, I was actually in your room getting your lame ass some stuff to wear, sorry not sorry" he shrugs, I glare at him and crack my knuckles. "Okay. I am sorry" I'm going to kill him. All of them.

"We don't have time for this, I will go get Dante and give the lifeguard a goddam break from him and you get Mr grumpy out of his chair. I swear these two don't know what vacation is" Adriano mumbles his last sentence before walking away to get Dante next to the shore.

I rose to my feet and made Armando flinch, a smile creeped on my lips. "There you go" Emilion smirks and shoves my arm as he walks past me. Idiots.

A woman who's barely twenty one guided us to the plane. It was supposed to be this other guy named Rick but she told him to sit down and take a break for some reason.

Each one of us took a suit out of her hands, I took the last one which was the only black one, the rest were a dark shade of blue. She hands it to me with a smile and helps me put it on?

She runs her hand down my bicep and adjusts the fabric on my figure. "What's your name" she asked me. I stare into her big blue eyes for a moment. She took it completely wrong and blushed. Lord save me.

"His name is none of your business, now leave" Emilion said but the four of them stood behind me and walked me away from her.

We hop on the helicopter, we fly up in the air and wait for the pilot to tell us to jump. I've gone skydiving numerous times in my life, there were a lot of planes—flying training back then. My father made sure I'm able to fly every vehicle possible, including a helicopter or a plane. We used to have on specific training on a helicopter in the sky and someone on the ground blew up our plane, you either jump with your parachute or die there.

Most exciting things became normal in my life, all dangerous terrifying conditions are plain and boring at this point. Armando is first to chicken out, Adriano takes the first jump and after him Dante goes and Emilion. I'm stuck with the scared guy.

He looks at me nervously and plays with his fingers. "What? Do you want me to hold your hands" I mock him and roll my eyes before releasing my feet and jumping in the air. I heard Armando shout no and went after me. It always works.