40| Q U A R A N T A

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I looked at the ceiling as my mind imagined how magical it would be to just fall on top of my body.

Today marks the fourth day since she left, and it marks the exact date of the ball.

I got up feeling a little bit hungover, I grabbed a towel and threw it on my shoulder as I made my way to the bathroom. I took my shorts off and hopped in the shower with no thoughts to fill in the emptiness around me. These past three days I've been feeling empty, not lonely but it's like a big part of my day is missing. It was like someone was missing.

I stopped immediately, I've decided that if I want to let go then I'll have to stop thinking about her. I don't know how but I have to find a way.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my lower waist, I grabbed a smaller one and placed it on top of my head to dry my hair out. I walked out of the bathroom remembering that I had to wake some people around this house. I groaned before getting in the closet to put on a pair of sweatpants. I took the towel off my hair although it was still wet and walked myself out of the room heading to Emilion's bedroom first. He slept like a cow, an earthquake could be shaking this house shitless and he would sleep tight under his blanket.

I got in his room without knocking as I do every morning for these past three days. I stepped on the dirty clothes everywhere before reaching the side of his bed. If Emilion is one of a few things, he would be a dirty person who doesn't know how to clean. Compared to Dante, Emilion's a mess but Dante still had days where he sat in an unorganised whole. I'm considered the most clean and organised in this house, even the girls barely have things in place.

I sighed looking at his ridiculous sleepy figure I have to look at first thing in the morning. I started shaking his shoulder aggressively, not feeling nice or gentle. He shot his eyes open and put himself in a ninja pose just like each morning, it became normal at this point and a daily thing of his non-existent routine.

He laughed it out and looked at me to share his laughter but all I did was walk away. I haven't been feeling so energetic or lighthearted lately which passed on Dante and Adriano, I never knew if I felt off it would pass to them as well.

Adriano has been off since the night by the pool, he would look at me in surrender and full sadness yet I didn't care, not for once. I could feel Armando's urge to talk and tell me a plan to figure this out and bring back everything but he knows nothing will convince me. Dante and Emilion don't even look at me, they ignore my gaze in hope it wouldn't make them feel bad for me. I hated pity and they knew it, I'll be fine and I told them that once which is more than enough.

Walking down the stairs, I could hear Kira and Julia already in the kitchen. The girls didn't really show or develop any changes since they never got to know her, the guys didn't either but they knew how much she meant to me. The second they saw me, Kira raised her hand, signalling me to rush towards them. When I stood next to the table, I saw plates full of different breakfast meals. "Who the hell made all of this?" I asked in confusion, no one in this house wakes up early in the morning to cook and I gave all the servants the days off for the weekend. "Dante and Adriano, I was surprised too believe me" Kira answered my question and I noticed Julia hide a smile at the mention of Dante's name. She caught me catching her, so she cleared her throat and said "And of course Emilion laid down in his bed under the warm sheets" she complained dramatically before Kira answered her "I know right, his ass stayed in bed all day long while they did all of this"—"Him and Armando would make the perfect match" Julia added after Kira's complain and I chuckled at their little conversation.