3| T R E

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I woke up to the sun setting on my face. I moved around, checking my watch, it was seven in the morning. I let out a small groan before getting up, heading to the bathroom. I washed my face, teeth. I let my hand travel through my hair, trying to fix it as much as I could. I walked out of the bathroom to my closet. I stood into the room, surrounded by hundreds of clothes, not feeling like picking out an outfit.

I wore a white dress shirt, following with a dark brown suit jacket and pants. I placed my watch on my left wrist, spraying perfume before getting out of the door. I let go of the door knob after closing the door behind me, tugging both of my hands in my pockets. I walked through the hallway, making my way downstairs. I came into view of the first floor, following the sound of music and jumping around. When I finally reached the living room, I saw Dante, Emilion and Lydia dancing along with a random guy on TV. I kept my eyes on them for a few seconds. Emilion definitely sucked the most, Dante and Lydia kept pushing each other for god knows what reason.

I coughed loudly, making them all turn at the noise while Emilion lowered the tv's volume. "Good morning Mr Santoro" Lydia spoke first, her hands connected behind her back with cheeky smile "Oh Lydia, just call him sandri" I glanced tensely at Emilion with that smirk on his face as Dante giggled. "No, you call me Mr Santoro" I said in all seriousness, pointing at her small figure. "Come on, we were waiting for you. Breakfast is in the kitchen" Dante broke off the silence and gestures me to the kitchen "Waiting for me? did that include jumping around with loud music?"

"Noo but I was bored, so I made them dance with me" I looked at Dante and Emilion, really she made them dance with her because she's bored. I sighed and led the way to the kitchen. We sat at our usual seats. Lydia sat next to Dante, I thought she liked Emilion, he looked somewhere offended "don't worry no hard feeling" he joked.

We ate in silence until Emilion decided to argue again about who got better hair. They're going to kill me one day I swear to god, or I'll kill them. Then Emilion had the perfect idea to ask Lydia "Neither of you, I think Alessandro got the best hair". I quickly looked up at Lydia then back at my plate, not impressed but sure. "Can't really argue with that"—"I agree". I kept my attention on my plate, eating in silence. Yea my hair was great, although I just run my hands through it in the morning and that's it.

After I finished eating, I got up, placing my pate in the sink. I took myself and headed upstairs, leaving for my office. My schedule was really busy today and I didn't need any issues. I reached the second floor, waking down the hallway, letting my eyes take a few looks of the bright sky through the glass window before arriving in front of my office. I made a few phone calls, getting everything ready at my company. I sent a message to Adriano, took anything in need and left to my garage.

Took me about five minutes to reach the garage, this house is huge, I like having enough space. I placed my index finger in the fingerprint lock, opening the door. First thing that caught my eyes, The beautiful Bugatti Chiron, it was black and gold. Guess I know which one I'm taking today. I bought this car about a year ago. When I first laid my eyes on it, I fell in love and I knew I should buy it and here we are.

I opened the door gently, getting in. I let the smell of lavender travel through my lungs while starting the engine. I drove off, letting the guards close the gates behind me. The drive was fast and relaxing, I enjoyed the cold air rushing through my body. It was different not having thoughts and wonders running through my head. Driving could be the escape from reality but sometimes it's to face the reality you're running from.