55.

when jisung woke up the next morning, he realised he was alone. at first he thought minho had gone for a shower or was in the kitchen but after he searched the whole apartment and didn't find him anywhere, he got a bit worried.

so he found his phone and texted minho, asking where he had gone. while he was waiting for a reply, he made himself a cup of coffee and made one for minho too just incase he came back anytime soon.

minho: oh sorry, just needed to clear my head so i went for a walk
minho: be back soon

the brunette frowned, he wasn't happy with the response. he knew minho and he knew this wasn't his usual behaviour, something was bothering him.

he drank his coffee and made himself some food, hoping it would calm him down.

half an hour later, minho finally returned but went straight for a shower. he didn't say anything, just smiled and headed into the bathroom.

jisung was even more worried now.

~

the next day, minho repeated that routine. he got up really early, went to walk for about an hour and when he got back, he ignored jisung and went to shower.

"why are you ignoring me minho" he said as soon as the boy stepped out of the bathroom. "you did this yesterday too, what's wrong"

"nothing sung..just got a lot of work" he dried his hair with a towel.

"don't lie to me, i know somethings wrong" jisung got up and went to stand near minho, "you can talk to me"

the taller boy sighed, "i'm fine jisung"

"is it because of the i love you thing?" he asked and minho anxiously bit his lip, "min i told you that i don't care about that..they're just words"

"but i care jisung! it bothers me that you can say it so easily and i can't even say it once..i know they're just words but i want to be able to say them to you"

"just leave it..please" minho frowned, walking away from the brunette.

~

"did you fight with him?" chan asked, placing his headphones on the table, "you've been upset all morning min, what's wrong"

"nothing..just stressed" he lied, not looking up from his book, "i have a lot of work to catch up on"

chan wasn't convinced, he sighed and took the book from minhos hand, "what's wrong" he shut the book and put it down next to his headphones.

"you've been avoiding jisung for like three days"

minho rolled his eyes, "stop worrying about my relationship chan..we're fine" he picked his book up again, "he didn't do anything"

"minho, for these things to work you need to talk to him..even if it's something you think is stupid, you have to voice your concer-"

"you're not my fucking therapist" minho picked up his things and walked off, clearly pissed off.

"alright then.." chan simply sighed and put his headphones back on.

~

angsty minho

also new comeback slaps, changbin looks so fine.