36.

half way through practice, there was a knock on the door of the studio. chan went to open the door and was surprised when he saw felix standing in front of him.

"can i uh speak to jisung?" he asked as chan nodded and went back inside to get jisung.

the brunette went outside and shut the door behind him "why are you here?" jisung asked.

"you forgot some of your things at mine i just wanted to return them.." felix handed him a bag which had some of jisung's stuff inside, "you never came to get them"

"right sorry.." he took the bag from felix, "thanks" he smiled awkwardly.

"that's not the only reason i came here.." felix placed his hand on jisung's shoulder, "i want you to know that i forgive you"

"i don't care that you kissed him ji..and you told me it meant nothing so i forgive you" he stepped closer so jisung took a step back "i wanna give you a second chance"

"felix i-" he was cut off by the younger kissing him, jisung's eyes widened as he tried to push him away but he was too late.

someone had already seen them.

chan was standing at the door, he quickly pulled the door shut and pushed jisung "what the fuck han"

"no chan listen you can't tell min" he said, begging the blonde to not tell his best friend.

he pushed jisung again, this time making him fall, "chan get off of him!" felix said, alerting minho who came running out of the studio.

chan put his knees on each of jisung's arms to stop him from getting up and punched him across the face, "fuck you" he punched him again, minho grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

"chan what the fuck was that?" he pushed his best friend into the wall as felix helped jisung get up.

"he lied to you again" the blonde replied, "he kissed felix!"

"he's l-lying okay? i didn't kiss him i swear.." jisung pushed his hair out of his face and ran over to minho "min please listen"

"don't lie to me..did you kiss him?" the purple haired boy asked, he really hoped chan was wrong. "ji please just tell me"

he shook his head "no..yes, he kissed me!" minho frowned at the answer "i swear it's over between me and him, i wanted us to work i promised you i'd make us work"

felix was standing at the side, he felt so bad for kissing jisung. he would've never done it if he knew minho and him had something, but jisung had lied to him too.

"ji you told me it was a one time thing..you told me you regretted it!" felix snapped at the boy too, "minho i'm s-so sorry..i wouldn't have done that if i knew you about you guys"

minho held back his tears "i can't believe you"

"i'm sorry about kissing him-" jisung was cut off by minho yelling at him.

"i don't care that you kissed him! i'm angry at the fact you lied to both of us..y-you told me you wanted to try but you're out here telling others that you regret it?"

minho laughed "i can't believe i let myself fall for you again.." he sighed as he walked away, chan followed behind him.

jisung let out a deep breath, "what have i done..i ruined both of my relationships" he ran his hands through his own hair, "felix i f-fucked up so bad"

"yeah jisung..you did"

~