29.

tears started falling from his eyes, "you're joking right..you c-cheated on me"

"no lix listen, i didn't mean to p-please listen to me" he reached out to hold his hand again but felix pushed him slightly, "felix.." he frowned.

"i thought you hated him.." he wiped away the tears as quickly as they fell, "you know what" he looked at jisung "get out"

"i will but felix just listen to me-" the blonde cut him off.

"i don't want to hear, get out jisung" he pointed to the door, jisung sighed and started to walk towards the door "oh and jisung"

the brunette stopped and turned around, "remember to take your shit from my apartment"

~

jisung sat on his couch, tears streaming down his face as he cried into his hands. it hurt so bad knowing that he'd made felix hate him. it was all his fault, if he hadn't gone back to his place that night none of this would've ever happened.

he opened his phone and texted felix saying how sorry he was and how he'd do anything for the blondes forgiveness. he didn't even care about getting back with felix at this point, he just wanted the boy to accept his apology.

he sent about fifteen messages before felix had blocked him, he threw his phone next to him and started to cry again, shoving his face into his hands.

that's when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder, he wiped his face as he looked up "get away from me.." he shuffled away, he didn't even know minho was at home.

"i know exactly how you feel right now.." the boy looked down at his own hands "i'll go talk to felix if you want, i'll help him understand that none of this was your fault"

jisung frowned, is this what minho went through every time he said he hated him? is this how minho felt knowing he'd made the boy he loved hate him?

"i'm genuinely sorry jisung, i ruined this for you..i should've just left all my feelings for you in the past" minho looked at jisung, who was still crying "i shouldn't have pushed my feelings onto you"

"you have every right to hate me after thi-"

"shut up minho, you can't keep starting this over and over again!" jisung finally snapped.

"stop making me feel bad for you because this always ends the same way, it won't fucking change the fact that we can't ever be together!" he yelled as minho just sat there.

"i can't be your friend, i can't be your lover, i can't even be your fucking enemy!" he sobbed even more "because no matter what you'll always have these feelings for me and i can't return them..j-just please stop holding me back"

"jisung i'm sorry, i really am" minho apologised again.

"just stay in my memories for fucks sake" he pushed his hair out of his face "stop holding me back from loving someone else"

minho looked at him with a confused expression "if you don't have feelings for me then how am i the one holding you back?"

"aren't you just holding yourself back because you're refusing to acknowledge something?" he looked into jisung's eyes "if you can't return my feelings why did you kiss me back?"

jisung blinked.

"fuck".

~

you guys are gonna love the next chap hehe