28.

"why are you looking at me like that..does it look bad?" minho touched his hair and frowned, "i knew this was an impulsive decision" he frowned.

chan shook his head "no no min it looks great, i'm just surprised..you look really good" he complimented his best friend who's hair was now a shade of deep purple, it really suited him.

they left the salon after minho paid for his hair and headed to the dance studio. he wasn't in the mood to see jisung but he couldn't let his personal feelings get in the way of their project.

he and chan worked on the music together while they waited for jisung to arrive, minho also practiced some of moves he remembered from their previous dance practice.

"where is he?" chan asked as jisung was almost two hours late, "is this because of what happened last night?"

"i don't know what you're talking about" minho went to turn the music up higher but before he could, chan had already paused it.

"tell me what happened.." he asked and minho shook his head saying once again that nothing happened, "i'm your best friend min..you can tell me what happened"

he groaned and rolled his eyes, "can we please not talk about this? maybe it's a good thing he didn't show up, we actually got some work done"

"fine, i give up..but don't come running to me when you're drunk tonight" he stared to pack away his things.

"no chan come on don't leave me alone" he tried to stop the blonde from leaving, "fine i'll tell you what happened!" he finally gave up, he'd find out eventually.

they both sat down on the floor as minho explained what happened between him and jisung the night before.

chan was shocked, no shocked was an understatement "what?" he didn't know what to say "what about felix?"

minho sighed "i don't know chan..i fucked up so bad" he ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath "a-and to make things worse, i kicked jisung out this morning..i screamed at him again just like last time"

he frowned "i've ruined everything"

~

"felix i need to tell you something" jisung pushed open the doors of the art studio and walked inside.

he turned around, paint splashed all over his apron "are you here to apologise?" he crossed his arms.

"yes..for more then one thing" he walked up to felix and held the boys hand, "listen before i tell you i need you to know that it was an accident and it meant absolutely nothing"

"ji you're scaring me..if it's about our fight don't worry it was just a misunderstanding" felix tightened his grip on jisung's hands.

the brunette shook his head "no lix i screwed up, like really screwed up" he took a few deep breaths.

"i kissed someone else" he noticed how felix's grip loosened, jisung looked up at him "i kissed m-minho"

felix let go of his hand completely.