13.

minho handed chan the bag of medicines and snacks he had told him to get for jisung, "you better pay me back" he said to jisung, who was sipping on his herbal tea chan had made for him .

"these weren't cheap you know" he crossed his arms, scoffing as he did.

"just text my dad if you want the money back so bad, he loves you" jisung replied, taking another sip of his tea as he did.

it was true, jisung's dad adored minho. ever since they were kids jisung's dad would say he wished he had a daughter so minho could become his son-in-law, but when he found out about his son's sexuality he even asked jisung if he'd get with minho.

jisung was obviously repulsed by the thought of it so he instantly shut his dad down.

"whatever.." he replied while turning around to walk out of the room. minho stopped right before he stepped out, he opened his mouth to speak but then just decided it was best to not say anything, so he just left the room.

"has your relationship with each other always been like this?" chan took out the medicines and snacks from the bag minho has handed him, he opened up a cough syrup poured some into the lid, "here drink this"

jisung accepted the lid and drank the syrup, "eugh" he stuck his tongue out before picking up his tea and sipping it again, "and yeah, we've always been like this..i don't think we've ever gotten along"

he tried to think of a time where they were actually nice to each other, there was one but jisung didn't want to tell chan about it "i don't think we've ever been nice to each other.."

~

"you know you don't have to stay over.." minho handed him a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants, "he's not even that sick"

"i want to stay over, just until his fever goes down" he took the clothes from minho, "i'll go get changed"

minho replied with a nod and when chan had left the room, he went to go knock on jisung's door. he entered when he heard the boy say "come in".

jisung looked at him with a blank expression, "wasn't expecting you.." his eyes fell down to his phone as his roommate shut the door and leaned against it, "what do you want"

"nothing" he replied, "get better soon yeah..?"

jisung suddenly looked up again, "oh..um thanks" and with that answer, minho left rn room.

~