46.

minhos parents dropped the two boys at the lee house and then left to get to the airport. as they'd mentioned before, both of their parents were taking a trip to jeju for the weekend, meaning both boys were home alone.

as soon as the pair were alone, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"we told them! we actually told them" jisung grabbed minho by the waist, pulling him close, "i'm so proud of us" they shared a quick kiss.

for a few seconds they stood staring into each other's eyes, they both knew what they wanted, "let's head up to my room.." minho ran up the stairs with jisung eagerly following behind.

minho held onto jisungs tie and pulled him in for a kiss, "you look so hot in a suit ji" he threw his head back as his boyfriend kissed his neck, "so hot.."

jisung took his blazer off, not letting his lips leave the boys neck. he then moved his hands down to his boyfriends waist, gently pushing him against the side of the bed.

"fuck" minho let out a breathy moan as jisung placed his knee between his legs.

"i've barely even touched you love.." jisung held onto minhos jaw with one hand and left one on his waist, he connected their lips as he pulled minho onto his leg.

minhos hands tangled themselves in jisungs hair, pulling on it whenever he deepened the kiss. they both pulled away to catch their breaths, "are you comfortable with where this is going?"

jisung wanted to be 100% sure minho wanted this too, "yeah" his reply was short and quick, he couldn't wait any longer. almost instantly after he replied, the brunette went right back to kissing him.

it was the perfect mixture of lust and love. this time minho broke the kiss, he began to leave small marks along jisungs neck and jaw.

"minho.." he whined, pulling minho even closer. the older was proud of what he'd achieved so his kisses got harsher, which eventually made jisung let out a moan.

the purple haired boy pulled away, satisfied "that's what i like to hear.."

jisung pushed minho onto the bed, unbuttoning the top few buttons on his shirt, and pulling his tie off. he climbed onto the bed and hovered above his boyfriend.

"that was hot" minho smiled brightly, "don't keep me waiting sung" he grabbed the boys collar and pulled him down, kissing his lips harshly.

jisungs hands made their way to minhos torso, trying to undo the boys shirt. once he'd fully unbuttoned it, he ran his hands over minhos chest, then he pulled away from minho's lips and kissed every inch of his boyfriends body, stopping right above the waistband of his trousers.

"please ji.."

~