18.

the next day, minho avoided jisung as much as he could. he remembered what happened last night and he was extremely embarrassed, he couldn't believe he'd let jisung see him like that.

"how could i cry in front of him? that's so embarrassing" he shoved his face into his hands, "he's definitely going to use that against me..and why was he so nice to me?? he's never nice to me"

"didn't he cry in front of you too? you guys are even now stop stressing about it" chan didn't think it was that big of a deal. "he probably won't even bring it up"

"i'm so sick of living with him, it's not convenient!"

"i swear all of our conversations are about him, please find a new person to hate" he was tired of hearing minho complain about his roommate, "hate on our professor instead.."

minho lifted his head up, "what why?" he asked as he looked over at chans laptop, "what did he do now"

chan tried to hold his laugh back, "he paired me you and jisung up for an assignment" he burst out laughing.

the boy looked at him with a blank expression, he was speechless. he could barely live with jisung and now he had to do a whole assignment with him? no, this was not happening.

he placed his hands over his face and groaned, "chan why is it always me" he fake cried, "i am so sick of him"

he gently placed his hand on his best friends head patting it slightly to comfort him, "it's alright min, at least it's not just the both of you alone"

~

hyunjin couldn't stop laughing when he heard what jisung had just said, the boy clapped his hands together as literal tears fell from his eyes.

"okay hyunjin it's not that funny" he rolled his eyes at his best friend who was crying of laughter, "haha laugh at my misery"

"oh my god jisung" he finally stopped laughing, "i'm so sorry but that was hilarious"

"i can't believe i have to work with him..and it's not like i can ignore the project, it's worth so much of my final grade" he frowned, him and minho couldn't even sit in the same room for more than 10 minutes, how would they do a whole assignment together?

"good luck my friend, you're going to need it"

~