44.

it was finally night and everyone except minho and jisung were asleep, they were both sat in the living room watching a movie on netflix. although neither of them were actually watching, they were cuddled up in the corner of the couch sharing sweet kisses with each other.

"my dad asked if we were together" minho said while playing with jisungs hair, "i lied to him"

"why..i thought we were gonna tell them" jisung asked.

"i didn't want to tell him without making sure you were 100% sure, plus i didn't want to tell him without you there" he replied, he wanted to double check with his boyfriend just in case he'd changed his mind.

"awh min.." he quickly kissed him, "i'm 100% sure i want them to know, that means we won't have to sneak around like this"

"let's tell them tomorrow over dinner..it'll be easier because my parents will be there too" jisung said and minho agreed, "perfect" he leaned in for another kiss.

after an hour or two, jisung ended up falling asleep on his boyfriends shoulder. minho only noticed when he turned to say something to him and saw that his eyes were shut. he shut the tv off and carefully got up, using his hand to support jisung's head.

he then leaned down and picked the boy up, being gentle to make sure he didn't wake up. minho walked to the guest room and placed jisung onto the bed, "goodnight ji" he whispered before kissing his forehead and leaving the room.

~

jisung woke up confused, he didn't remember falling asleep and he definitely didn't remember going back to his room. he yawned and stepped out of bed, leaving the room to go to the living room.

"ah good morning sung" mrs lee greeted him, "sit down i'll go get you some breakfast"

he nodded and took a seat on the dining table, "how did i end up in my room?" he turned to minho who was sat beside him.

"oh i didn't wanna wake you so i carried you back to your room" he explained, "did you sleep well?"

the brunette nodded again, "thanks.." he turned his head again to hide the blush across his face.

~

"whats this" seungmin held the pointed at the flowers and bag that were placed in front of him.

"a present" hyunjin pushed the bag towards the brunette, "open it"

seungmin opened the bag and took out its contents, he stared at it blankly which made hyunjin frown. he ripped the wrapping paper and smiled slightly when he saw what it was.

he unfolded the jumper and smiled even more, "oh my god, jinnie did you make this?" he recognised the jumper, hyunjin had designed it.

he nodded, "it's the exact one you said you liked from my sketchbook" neither of them could stop smiling.

seungmin looked at his jumper and then looked at hyunjin, "i love it".

those words made hyunjin smile brighter than he'd ever smiled before.

~