26.

minho moved back, shaking his head "please don't leave" he looked into jisung's eyes "i don't want you to leave"

the brunette nodded, "i wont leave you" he placed his hand on minho's cheek and wiped the tears away.

for a moment, minho felt like he was back in high school. he remembered what it felt like to actually like jisung, he started to take deeper breaths and then eventually pushed jisung's hand away from his cheek.

"n-no" he shook his head and pulled his hand away from jisung's, "i can't let myself do this again"

"well i won't let you do this to me again" jisung grabbed his hand, "please minho..there's nothing wrong with this" he put his hand on his cheek again.

the blonde shut his eyes, trying to get his breathing back to normal. he opened his eyes again after a few deep breath's and stared at jisung's lips.

"you're drunk minho" the brunette said when he saw the look in his roommates eyes. "please don't make this harder for me"

"make what harder for you? i'm the one who got rejected by you jisung..you hurt me not the other way around"

"so you're just gonna act like you didn't hurt me? all these years you've been insulting me and hating me, you've made me feel so bad about myself minho.."

"you did the same to me!" he raised his voice, staring to get frustrated at the younger "do you know how painful it was to hear you say you hated me?"

"my heart broke a little every time those words left your mouth.." minho held jisung's hands, pulling him closer "it made me feel like dying, knowing that you could never learn to love me, knowing that i made you hate me"

"you shouldn't have come here tonight sung..it was bad enough that I'm starting to feel this way again, i don't need you rejecting me again"

jisung moved closer to him, "who said i'd reject you.." he pressed their foreheads together.

"n-no one can know about this.."

"i agree..min please don't do anything you'll regret in the morning"

"i don't care if i regret it.." he said, lifting jisung's chin with his fingers. he then moved his hand to the brunettes jawline as he kissed him.

jisung pulled away, "you're drunk"

"i'm sober enough to know what i want" jisung nodded and minho went right back to kissing him.

~