35.

minho frowned while walking down the stairs, he was holding his cat in his arms and whining about how he didn't want to leave so soon.

"i just got here.." he said, putting his cat on the floor "can't i stay a little longer?"

"i'm sorry love, you can come back in the holidays" his mom gave him a hug, "you'll see us again soon"

"can i take her with me?" minho pointed at his cat, he whined when his mom said no "you know jisung told me you left her at his house again.."

"oh come on minho, don't act like a child" his mom hit his arm slightly.

the weekend went by so fast, minho hadn't even unpacked so after eating his breakfast, his dad dropped him off to the train station.

"i'll stay for longer next time, i promise" he said to his dad, who simply nodded. he gave his dad a quick hug before getting onto the train.

minho: just got onto the train :(

chan: great i'll be there to pick you up when u arrive

minho: i miss my cat already

chan: i'll get you a new one if we pass finals this year
chan: now get ur ass back here, i've been bored all weekend

~

chan was waiting for minho when his train had arrived, the two got into his car and made their way back to campus. "i can't believe you're making me practice after such a long journey"

"we're barely even half way through it..at this rate we'll never finish in time" chan pushed open the door for minho.

jisung was already inside, warming up for the practice. "how's she doing?" he asked.

"she's good, still loves me more than you" minho stuck his tongue out, unzipping his jacket.

"who's she?" chan asked.

"my cat" minho replied, "anyways, let's get started" chan nodded and turned on the music.

he watched as the two danced to the music, he knew they were both talented dancers but together they were unreal; he was fascinated by how well their different styles complimented each other.

minhos movements were soft and gentle compared to jisung's, which told their story perfectly.

once the music stopped, so did the boys "this dance style is perfect, you guys were amazing" chan complimented them both.

the pair were still standing in their ending position, foreheads pressed together and hands on each other's cheeks.

minho shut his eyes trying to catch his breath while jisung slowly moved away.

"as much as i hate to admit it..you're really good at this" jisung wiped the sweat from his forehead.

he reached for his water bottle, taking a few sips before throwing it at minho "don't pass out"

minho caught the water bottle and smiled at it.

~