6.

"should we get lunch together?" chan asked as he typed away on his laptop, "all this work is making me hungry"

minho nodded, "mhm sure.." he was also working on his laptop, which confused chan because minho was majoring in dance, why was he writing an essay?

"min what are you writing?" he asked as he leaned over to see what he was doing.

"oh um it's an essay for my criminology class" he said, his eyes still on his laptop, "i do dance but I'm taking criminology classes alongside it, it's something i've always been interested in"

"that's so cool, why have you never mentioned it before?" chan shuffled closer.

"you never asked" he said as he finished the last sentence, "i'm done! let's go get that lunch now" he saved the document and shut his laptop off, "where to?"

~

"i'm hungry" hyunjin complained, "sung let's go get something to eat" he tapped his hands on the table, "comeee onnn"

"do you not have work to do?" he asked and hyunjin shook his head, "okay fine, where do you wanna go?"

"hmm let's go to that cafe opposite the station!" he said and got up, "let's go!!"

"let me pack away one second" he laughed and shoved his laptop into his bag, he quickly grabbed his wallet too, "alright, lead the way" he smiled as hyunjin grabbed his arm.

~

"thanks lix" chan winked as he walked to his and minhos table, "what? why are you making that face?"

minho smirked, "he likes you" he pointed at felix who was busy making their drinks and food.

"who felix?" chan laughed, "no way, he's like that with everyone..plus i'm pretty sure he's interested in someone else, anyways.." chan decided to change the topic, "tell me about your criminology thing"

minhos face lit up, "okay so let me tell you about the traits of a serial killer.." he started talking about the different types of personalities and traits criminals have and chan sat there listening to him, "oh and there's some early signs in childhood such as wetting the bed as a teen or in early adolescence, setting fires, extreme antisocial behaviour an-"

"huh funny i could've sworn you did those exact things as a kid" a familiar voice said and minho looked up, "everything makes sense now!" jisung laughed.

"why are you here.." minho's tone changed, "i can't even have lunch with my friend without you bothering me"

"i'm here to have lunch with my friend, and if i piss you off that much, you can go somewhere else" jisung turned around to hyunjin, "let's go sit down"

"oh my god, hyunjin?" chan said, "this is the jisung you're friends with?"

"yeah.." he laughed awkwardly, "ahaha hi chan"

"my life's an absolute nightmare" minho rolled his eyes, "chan don't you dare invite them to sit with us-" he whispered to chan.

chan smiled, "hyunjin, jisung, why don't you two join us? since we all know each other" the blonde turned to minho and smiled, "right?"

minho forcefully smiled, "yeah i'd just love to get to know you better hyunjin..since you're chans roommate..and his friend" he said as he looked jisung up and down.

"i think i remember you now, you're the one who called me crazy for hanging out with sung!" he said as he sat down next to chan, which meant jisung had to sit next to minho.

"perfect.." jisung said as he sat down.

~