21.

felix picked up the paintbrush, "just apologise to him.." he said as he reached over for the paints, "you were ignoring him"

jisung sighed, "but he always ignores me, i shouldn't have to apologise if he never apologises" he crossed his arms.

"i understand but you have to be the bigger person, if minho won't acknowledge his mistakes then maybe you can acknowledge yours..and maybe you can learn from them"

"so you're saying i'm in the wrong?" he looked at felix, "are you seriously taking his side lix?"

"no ji i'm not taking sides i'm-"

jisung cut him off, "no that's exactly what you're doing.." he scoffed and left the studio.

felix just stared at the door and rolled his eyes, "he's the one who asked me for advice!" he went back to his painting.

~

minho was sorting through his clothes when he heard the front door open, he ignored it at and decided to clean the rest of his room.

he picked up the empty wrappers and took them to the bin in the kitchen, that's when he saw someone who wasn't jisung in jisung's room.

he picked up a knife that was on the counter and slowly walked into the room. the boy turned around and screamed.

"don't stab me!!" hyunjin screamed as he shut his eyes and put his arms up like he was being arrested. "please"

minho let out a sigh of relief, "god hyunjin you scared me.." he put the knife down on jisung's desk, "why are you sneaking around in jisung's room?"

"he asked me to get a few clothes for him..he didn't want to see you" hyunjin explained how the boy was staying at his place for a few days.

minho nodded, "ah okay..but next time please announce your presence, you scared me to death"

"sorry about that" he laughed awkwardly, "i'll leave now" he picked up the clothes and shoved them into the bag he bought with him, "sorry once again"

the blonde shook his head and massaged his temples with his fingers, "i need a drink"

~