27.

minho got up and started to panic, "what the fuck did we do jisung!" he yelled at brunette who was sitting on minho's bed partially dressed.

"min listen we didn't do anything.." he replied, searching for his shirt as he did "trust me"

the blonde took some deep breaths as he remembered what had happened the previous night. he cursed as he remembered that he was the one who kissed jisung.

"why did you let me kiss you!" he yelled, "you knew i was drunk"

"woah calm the fuck down, i tried to stop you but you said you were sober enough!" jisung snapped back.

"and you believed me??" the brunette nodded and minho groaned.

"what the fuck is wrong with me" he cursed again, "y-you need to leave..and you can't tell anyone about this"

jisung scoffed, "i promise you, i wasn't going to brag about this.." he pulled his shirt over his head, "listen min-"

"last night was a mistake..the biggest mistake i've ever made" minho groaned, "i can't spend any more time with you, i can't risk this happening again"

"i thought you'd changed..but you're just gonna push me away again aren't you?" the brunette scoffed, "i am so stupid for believing your broken boy act"

"jisung just leave..please"

they both frowned but neither of them wanted to say what they were actually thinking, it was best for everyone if they continued to hate each other.

"last night never happened okay? i never told you all of that stuff and i never.." he stopped for a second "and i never kissed you" he avoided all eye contact with jisung.

"yeah..it n-never happened"

~

"where were you last night? i called you like a hundred times" hyunjin ran after jisung who was obviously trying to avoid him, "ji what happened?"

"nothing happened alright! i just ended up falling asleep there..i got tired" he lied, trying his best to get hyunjin to stop asking more questions.

"why didn't you change your clothes?" he asked.

"because i was too tired hyunjin now please shut up!" jisung stormed off, leaving hyunjin pouting. "i'm sorry i'm just really tired"

"did you and minho fight again?" hyunjin frowned, he really hoped they would get along one day.

"something like that" he replied. "god, felix is going to kill me" he whispered to himself, hoping hyunjin didn't hear him.

~

"you need to stop drinking every night, i'm starting to feel bad for you" chan placed the coffee in front of minho "so what happened?"

the blonde shook his head "nothing happened..i just embarrassed myself as usual"

"you cried in front of him?" minho nodded "i'm guessing you drunk confessed?"

"please stop asking questions chan..i'm really not in the mood for an interrogation" he took a big sip of his coffee when he suddenly had an idea, "do you know any good hair salons?"

"mhm yeah why?"

"it's time for a change" he smiled and told chan to lead the way to the salon.

~