11.

minho was a bit tipsy when felix and jisung came running up to him, all he remembered was felix asking him to take jisung home safely. then he said something about texting which minho had forgotten.

the pair were walking home in silence once again, jisung kept tripping and minho was not paying any attention to him what so ever.

"min im cooolld" the younger whined, "i'm cold!!" he yelled as he fell. "ouch.." he sat down on the side walk, rubbing his knee.

"jisung get off of the floor..that's disgusting" he put out his hand to help the boy up, "come on we need to get home"

jisung pushed minho's hand away and started to complain about the cold again, he was basically on the verge of tears now.

"okay fine take my jacket" he took his leather jacked off and placed it around jisung's shoulders, "now for the love of god, get up so we can go home"

the brunette pouted and got up from the floor, pulling the jacket around him as he started to walk again. he ran over to minho and grabbed onto his arm.

"it's dark" he said.

"duh" minho rolled his eyes once again, "what do you want me to do about that?"

"hmph" he pouted again and for the rest of the journey home, he kept a firm grip on his roommates arm.

~

"okay let go of me now" minho pushed the younger away from him as soon as they stepped foot into the apartment. "and give me back my jacket"

he pulled it off of the boy and went to his room, "night" he didn't want to deal with any more of jisung's drunk tantrums.

"noo minho!" he ran after the boy, "minhoo!!"

"no" he shut the door on jisung's face.

the brunette started to knock on the door and began to whine, "open the door!!" he yelled, "lee minho!"

he didn't get a reply as minho had put his headphones on and gotten into bed, there was nothing that could make him open the door for jisung.

he laughed as he heard the boy continuously bang on the door.

~

after a while the loud knocking was replaced by silent cries. minho took off his headphones and pressed his ear against the door, he could hear sniffling.

was jisung crying?

for a moment he considered ignoring it and going to sleep but some part of him felt bad. as much as minho hated the younger, he'd been by his side since he could remember. plus tipsy minho was slightly nicer than sober minho.

"ugh" he let out a deep breath and opened the door, "stop crying on my doorstep"

jisung wiped his tears and looked up, "m-min?" he tried to get up but fell back down, he grabbed onto minho's arm as he did making him fall down too. "i'm sorry.."

"even drunk you is a pain in the ass" he complained as he sat down on the floor properly, "stop frowning"

"i'm sad though" jisung wiped some more tears away from his cheeks, "see, there's tears"

"i don't care, either quit crying outside my room and go to sleep or go cry somewhere else" jisung started crying even more when he heard minho say this, "oh my god jisung shut up"

"b-but.." the tears fell down from his eyes, "please let me sleep in your room.."

minho shook his head, "never, go sleep in your own room" he got up and helped jisung up too. then he walked the younger to his room, "okay now to go sleep han"

jisung smiled at the older boy, "goodnight min"

"whatever" he was just glad jisung wouldn't bother him for the rest of the night.

~