20.

chan sat down and pulled out his notes, he began reading all the ideas he had put down so far for their piece. he tried his best to ignore the death stares minho and jisung were giving each other as he talked.

after a while he just sighed, "come on guys..the project hasn't even started, save the hatred for later"

minho rolled his eyes, "whatever just tell us about your ideas"

"okay so first, we could do a classic love stor-"

chan was cut off by jisung yelling the words, "no never i'd rather drown"

he nodded, "noted!" he crossed that idea off of the list, "so next idea..a tragic love story, two lovers being separated from each other"

minho shook his head, "too cheesy, we need something that's a classic but also keeps people on edge"

"right.." he crossed this idea off too, then he suddenly had an idea while looking at jisung and minho, "let's tell your story! enemies to lovers!"

both their eyes widened, "we're never going to be lovers, so it's not our story" jisung snapped, "sure the enemies part but it's nothing more and nothing less than that"

chan sighed, "sure whatever..but listen it's a good idea! plus it's not cheesy"

minho nodded, "i agree with chan, i vote for the enemies to lovers trope"

"two against one! we win" chan clapped his hands together, "right so now we need to actually get the music and choreography started.."

~

"so i was thinking we go for a contemporary dance style?" minho said as he looked through youtube videos trying to find some inspiration, "i think it'll fit the vibe you know?"

"mhm" jisung nodded as a reply, he was texting felix about their date later.

he replied with the same answer for the next few questions minho asked him.

the blonde looked up and sighed, he slammed the laptop shut, making jisung flinch as he did "will you at least try to act like you're interested in what i'm saying?" minho picked up his laptop and put it in his bag.

"i'm trying to be nice, i'm trying to work with you but you continue to ignore me!" he raised his voice, "text me when you're ready to fucking work with me"

he put his bag over his shoulders and walked out, leaving jisung speechless.

"what just happened.." he said to himself, trying to process why minho just got so angry at him.

~

"no you don't understand i'm trying to help us, i'm the one doing all the work and that brat sat there texting his boyfriend!" minho was pacing back and forth around chan's room and yelling about jisung.

"he thinks he can sit there while i do all the hard work, like always he has to be handed everything on a silver platter, i'm so sick of him"

chan nodded as he listened to minho's rant, "min you're getting really worked up about this, why are you so mad?"

"because i can't handle any more of his bullshit" he sat down on chan's bed, "whenever i'm near him i just get so angry..he frustrates me so much"

"jisung could breathe and you'd get angry at him" chan joked.

"exactly!!" he groaned, "i can't do this and it's only been a day..i can't work with him"

~