4.

"han jisung, why did you touch my phone?" minho grabbed him by his wrist, "you ruined my first day"

"me? how could i have gotten into your phone min..you obviously just forgot to set your alarms!" he smiled mischievously, "now let go of my wrist"

"not until you apologise for going on my phone!" he said.

"what you scared i'd find something that would disappoint mummy and daddy? don't worry min i'm not a snitch"

"you ruined my first day han" minho let go of his wrist and yelled at him. "you fucking freak"

jisung just laughed and walked away, which angered minho even more, "don't walk away from me jisung"

"why not? the conversation is over.." he said, "don't blame others for your mistakes min" he continued to walk away.

"i'm going to suffocate you in your sleep" he said as he caught up with jisung.

"have fun trying" the brunette smiled.

~

"so you and your roommate have been friends, no sorry enemies, since you were literally born and now you live with him?" chan repeated what minho just spent an hour explaining to him.

"you're saying it like it's my choice, i don't want to live with him, i hate him.." he frowned.

"oh really? with the amount of times i've heard you say that today, it sounds as though you'll kill him"

"oh trust me chan, i will kill him" minho rolled his eyes, "he's just so annoying you know? anyways..tell me about your roommate"

"ah hyunjin? he's lovely, he's a fashion student who has the loveliest singing voice, and he makes me breakfast on weekends" chan smiled.

"ugh show off..my roommate refuses to even pour me a glass of water!" minho frowned again, "i wish we could swap roommates"

"sorry mate, i'm not giving hyunjin up..he's a literal angel, the sweetest!" chan said, "okay now stop worrying about jisung and focus on the task professor choi gave us"

"right, just send me the composition and i'll sort out the choreography tonight.." he opened up his laptop and went onto his saved videos, "which dance style would go best with it?"

chan clicked on the videos and began to watch minho's dancing, "oh wow you're really good" he said as he swiped through the videos, "okay so i think you should pick whatever you feel you're best at and i'll change around the music to fit"

"alright sounds good, let's head over to the dance studio"

~

minho fell onto the couch as soon as he entered the apartment, he had a long day and all he wanted to do was rest. luckily, jisung wasn't home yet so he decided to take a nap on the couch.

he only got to sleep for half an hour as he was woken up by jisung's laughter. "for gods sake..." he got up and went to jisung's room, "shut the fuck up han"

"go sleep in your room if you're that bothered, i have friends over cant you see?" he replied.

"friends? now you've really gone mad jisung, and so have you" he pointed at the boy sitting on jisung's bed, "you're crazy"

"oh just fuck off would you? thanks." he pushed minho out of his room and shut the door.

"you little-" jisung had slammed the door before he could finish his sentence, "freak.." he rolled his eyes and went to his bedroom.

~