43.

the boy leaned down and kissed his boyfriend, who was pulling at his collar. eventually, minho pulled jisung down onto his lap and deepened their kiss.

"stop" jisung broke their kiss, "your dads here we can't.." the purple haired boy sighed, "maybe when everyone's asleep" he winked.

jisung stood up, "come on let's go" he left the room and minho followed.

"what took you guys so long? was he yelling at you again ji?" he asked jisung, who shook his head, "you can be honest with me, if he's bothering you just tell me"

"i promise you dad, i am not bothering him" minho smirked at his boyfriend and went to the kitchen to grab himself a snack.

"why are you so well behaved in front of my dad" he sat down next to jisung, tossing a chocolate bar to him.

"i don't know what you're talking about, i'm always like this" he caught the chocolate in his hand and opened it, "you're the one that's always mean to me"

minho turned his head, "am not..you always start the arguments"

jisung took a bite out of the candy, "hm no i do not, you're always screaming at me over little things" he said with his mouth full.

minho pushed jisungs head to the side, "don't talk with your mouth full" he made a disgusted expression, "eugh"

minhos dad laughed at the two boys, he noticed a change in their behaviours but it was a good change, he was happy to see his son get along with jisung. after a while, jisung got up and left to go to the bathroom, minhos dad took his chance to chat with his son.

"it's nice that you're finally getting along with him" he sat down next to the boy, "only took you your whole life" he joked.

minho laughed, "for once you were right dad, he's actually a really nice person".

he patted his son on his shoulder, "you look happier min..but is this just a friendship or?"

"oh no dad its just a friendship, he's not really my type" minho lied, he didn't want to tell his dad about the relationship before asking jisung if he was comfortable with their parents knowing.

"hm alright" he didn't sound too convinced but decided to drop the topic, "i'll go make you boys some dinner"

~

minho grabbed jisung by his wrist and dragged him into a corner, pinning him to a wall, "my dad won't bother us for a while" he smirked.

"that's perfect isn't it?" jisung placed his hands on each side of minhos cheeks, "this is risky min, i don't want to get caught"

the boy leaned in near his boyfriends ear and whispered, "then try to keep quiet" he placed a gentle kiss behind jisungs ear, and then continued to leave a trail of kisses along his jawline until finally getting to his lips.

his hands were holding jisungs waist firmly and as they kissed, he would gently pull his boyfriends body forward to get rid of any space between them.

just as minho began to kiss jisungs neck again, a loud voice disturbed them, "minho your moms home!"

the older boy groaned and stepped away from jisung, "ughh..she really does have the worst timing"

jisung laughed as he watched his boyfriend roll his eye and go down the staircase.

~