32.

"woah" chan grabbed his best friends arm, "what the hell are those" he pointed at the marks on his neck, "min did you sleep with someone?"

minho pushed chan's hand away, "oh yeah did she not tell you?" the boy looked at him, confused "your mom came over last night-"

he burst out laughing as chan started to hit him with the book he was holding, "you asshole!"

minho laughed uncontrollably, "okay okay fine!" he wiped his eyes, "i had a friend over, we started talking and one thing lead to another"

the blonde rolled his eyes, "friend? what friend, i'm your only friend, and i definitely wasn't at your place last night"

"oh really where were you then?" minho tried to change the subject, he noticed how chans cheeks went slightly pink, "oo channie where were you??"

"no where!" he snapped back, "stop trying to change the subject, who was it?"

"i'm not telling you" minho stuck his tongue out at his best friend. chan kept asking him who it was until they reached the studio.

"just tell me already!" he said as he pushed open the door to the studio, "it's not like i'll tell anyone"

"please can we talk about something other than this?" the purple haired boy put his bag down and took off his jacket, "let's hope jisung shows up today"

chan looked up, "you know felix told me they broke up..he didn't say why but do you think it's because of what happened between you two?"

minho suddenly felt guilty so he didn't say anything, he just nodded.

the room fell silent for a few minutes until someone pushed open the door, "sorry i slept in" jisung shut the door behind him.

he also took off his jacket and placed his stuff to the side, "alright let's get this over with, the less time i have to spend with you the better my mood will be" he looked at minho.

"it's not like i chose to do this with you" he replied. "freak"

jisung smirked, "be careful with your words min" he lowered his voice so chan didn't hear, "you might regret them later"

"i won't regret a thing"

~

"what happened between you two?" chan said as soon as jisung left the studio, "you didn't just kiss did you?"

minho shook his head, "i don't know what you're talking about chan" he put his jacket on, getting ready to leave.

"you guys barely argued, normally you're trying to murder him for simply existing" chan followed behind his best friend, still trying to ask him questions, "two weeks ago you were talking about how much you hated him and now you're fine?"

"i don't know chan! maybe it's because he moved out okay? we see less of each other and it's a good thing.." he replied.

"so now if you'd excuse me i have assignments to finish" he nodded and walked off, leaving chan by himself.

~

don't think this is the end of the enemies part of the story tho, im just getting started