CH:30{The View from the Bottom}

Start from the beginning

Kenshin's stats read as follows.

Strength- A

Dexterity- A

Constitution- X

Intelligence- B

Wisdom- A

Luck- F

Kenshin let out a dry chuckle. "Well, at least your stats are accurate." He said looking at his Luck stat. He looked at the section under his name. "What is this?"

"Oh, that is a title." Chachamaru said. "People have a title that they go by. It's purely cosmetic and once I've looked at you, I know every specific title people have ever referred to you with. I can change it if you like."

Kenshin's current title was 'Dragon of the Elements II' "No that's fine." He said.

"Interesting. Do me." Yukari said.

Chachamaru looked at her and produced another screen. Yukari took it. Her stats read.

Strength- B

Dexterity- S

Constitution- A

Intelligence- B

Wisdom- B

Luck- C

"Your luck is affected by being in contact with Kenshin-San for so long. His Luck grade is F." Chachamaru said.

Yukari furrowed her brow seeing her title. 'Tsundere Dragoness.' "Change the title to something else." She said.

"Of course. Which one would you like? 'Daughter of Crimson Dragon?' 'Feminine Assassin?' 'Brother Lover?'" Yukari rolled her eyes at that one. "Or Slayer of Ryuujin?"

"The last one." Yukari said.

"Done." Chachamaru said.

"Me next!" Issei said stepping forward.

Chachamaru scanned him and made another screen. She handed it to him. Issei's stats read.

Strength- B

Dexterity- C

Constitution- B

Intelligence- C

Wisdom- F

Luck- A

Note- Every stat can be altered with use of the Sacred Gear, Boosted Gear.

Issei looked at his title. 'Breast Dragon Emperor' "Uuuuoooonnnnn! !" Ddraig wailed.

"Ddraig..." Issei said with a bit of a sigh.

"I can do one more, this is a little exhausting given the strength of everyone I've scanned." Chachamaru said.

"I'll do it." Rias said. Chachamaru looked over and scanned her. She handed her a screen. Rias' stats read.

Strength- C

Dexterity- B

Constitution- C

Intelligence- A

Wisdom- S

Luck- B

Rias narrowed her eyes at her title. 'Switch Princess' "Change it." She said.

"Of course. Which would you like? 'Crimson Haired Ruin Princess?' 'Princess of Obliteration' 'Occult Research Club Chief?' 'Japanophile' 'Dragon Lover?' or 'Overly Possessive?'

"Who gave me that last title? !" Rias snapped.

"Yukari-San." Chachamaru said.

Rias turned to Yukari with a glare. Yukari stared back at her. "Just calling it like I see it." She said.