"That was really fascinating" Jasper said and she bowed her head a little.

"Thank-you...... Now Rosalie" She said as Rosalie thought for a moment.

"When was your first kiss?" She asked making me groan internally.

"Well...... That was not like.... Uh–not nice.... I thought it would be with–you know.... Uhh..... With someone whom I love but I had to..... Uh... Kiss someone maybe five? Or ten, maybe? Well an older man which was NOT nice...." She stuttered.

"Ooooo.... Tell us!" Alice 'ooed' making me eye-roll as Nova cringed.

"Seriously?" She asked as both the girls nodded.

"Well....... It was a mission.... The man who kissed me was a psychopath, rapist and a murderer and had kidnapped one of our Agents so I had to find her location" She said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So, did you find her?" Rosalie asked as she nodded.

"We did...... She was not in a good condition, tortured but we were able to save her and then she left the job" Nova said sighing.

!Nova's POV!

We talked for some more time and with that they all started leaving.

As Edward was going to leave I stopped him.

"Edward?" I said as he turned with a smile.

"Yes?" He asked and came to me.

"You looked in my mind yesterday night, didn't you?" I asked as his eyes widened making me sigh.

"You were sweating and I–uh j–just wanted to know about you" he stammered a little.

"So.... What do you think about me?" I asked and stood up.

"Listen, you are the most wonderful person I have ever met in my life but your ways were inappropriate" He said making me sigh.

"I know........I just wanted to save her, that's all and if I would have not killed him he would have killed the avengers" I said with guilt and he would have sensed it as he vamp sped towards me and cupped my face.

"I know.... You are not a bad person, Nova..... You past is dark and past affect your present...... You came out of your dark past and that's all that matters, you were strong and didn't break...... I am proud of you" He said making me smile as I wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him and then felt two strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me close as I snuggled in his chest.

"I love you" I said but it came muffled because of his chest but he surely heard it as he broke the hug and looked at me.

"What?" He asked as I passed him a smile.

"I love you" I said and saw a wide smile spread on his lips.

He started to lean in as I held my breath.

Our lips were barely touching when he whispered.

"I love you too, petal" He said making me smile as I covered the gap and our lips met.

His lips were cold against mine which felt good, very good.

My eyes closed as I kissed him with passion.

His arm snaked to my waist and he pulled me close and his other hand held my cheeks as he deepened the kiss.

My hands unconsciously made their way to his soft bronze hair as I tugged them gently and kissed him back with the same passion.

It was a soft and gentle kiss where we both put all our emotions that told how much love and care we had for each other.

Our lips moved in sync and in no time we were on each other till he broke it as I took some deep breaths to catch my breath.