Little miss perfect (flower husbands)

Start from the beginning

 "It's nothing, really, I'm just.. confused I guess." "What about?" He questioned. "It's just... I've  noticed something weird about myself that's all." Joel gave a nudge in the arm. "I can't help if you don't tell." I chuckled at his antics. "It's just.. I act all weird around Jimmy, like I start stuttering and I forget half of what I want to say, it's annoying, not like Jimmy is annoying but-" Joel started chuckling then laughing over me. I stopped talking until he was done. "What?" I asked. That seemed to only double his laughter, once he was done he began to speak again. "That's called love, Scott" he panted, a wide smile on his face.

....

Those woods taunted me all day, guys liking other guys isn't right... it doesn't make any sense. I couldn't like Jimmy, not like that. My parents would disown me, but that would explain a lot. So, I decided, I'd I just let this little crush play out, it'll go away

______

Months past and there was good news and bad news, Good news, my advice worked and Joel and Lizzie are together. Bad news, that little crush did not go away. It actually seemed to have gotten worse. But still, I ignored it, ignored the pounding in my chest whenever Jimmy and I spoke. There was an easy solution to this crush, I could just ignore Jimmy, but I couldn't bring myself to. So we still hung out a lot, more than before actually. We lived close by each other so we would end up being alone together for twenty or so minutes just walking and talking, that became my new favorite part of the day. Just Jimmy and I.

______________

We were walking home again, it was spring and the snow had just melted. We were talking about the recent project from one of our shared teachers. "By the way,D-Do you wanna come over tomorrow?" He asked. My smile turned into an exited grin. "Yeah, why not?" Trying to hide my enthusiasm, I toned down my smile. "Hey! You can't hold out on me!" Jimmy joked. "Huh?"  I look at him quizzically. "You can't just smile like that then go all blank faced!" I chuckle at his response, "I can and will!" We made it to the fork in the road where we split off our separate ways. "SEE YA TOMORROW!" Jimmy yelled as we walked away from each other. I smiled and yelled back "BYE!" 

_________

Tomorrow came faster than expected, So here I was, in Jimmy's apartment, it was rather small but it was nice. Jimmy ordered us a pizza for lunch. We sat and simply enjoyed each other's presence, we talked for a while, something about Jimmy drew me in. IN A FRIEND SORTA  WAY. Hours escaped me like seconds, Then, what happened next was iconic. Jimmy took another sip of his drink and I bit my lip. He told a joke, I nearly choked. 

"Can I touch your wings?"

My mind went to a stop. Nobody ever touches my wings, they were fragile and could be hurt just by being pulled the wrong way. "You know what? It was a stupid question. Do you want a drink?" I shook my head slightly to clear my thoughts and nudged my wing into his side. "You worry too much Jimmy, just be careful" I smiled. Before I knew it his hands were gliding through my feathers. I tried to pay attention to the show playing on the tv, but instead my heart was going haywire. My body shifted to lean onto Jimmy's legs. 

Next thing I know I loose control so when Jimmy's hands moved out of my wings, I turned to face him. "Hey, I wasn't do-mpmfff." My lips met his, I peek one of my eyes open and see a face in the window, and my brain starts to go. I pull away too look. "Scott I-" "shut up, I saw a face." I say trying to distract him, away from the mistake I had made. "Scott, there's nothing there" He mumbled. I turned to face Jimmy again, his face was flushed and confused. I get up, "I gotta go." I mutter before walking to the door. "Scott wait that's-" I walk out of the apartment before he could finish. Running home. 

That's it

I've done it

I've fallen off my throne

...

Nobody needs to know what happened

I don't have to tell anyone

I thought it was worth it

I guess it's never worth it

Not when you're little miss perfect.

__________________

-Rose

She signed, it wasn't her real name, of course, but it may as well be. Well her other story better be updated. There will be a part two, she decided. What should she call it... "I'll call it...Ordinary"

(1556 words) longer than most chapters to her other book, oops.