13.

Levi's POV

The whole day I actually felt bad for doing that to him because that's the worst spot a male could get hit at. But he shouldn't have kissed me!

He was strong and I couldn't push him away like I could with anyone else so I had to.

Though when I did kiss him back I almost didn't want to stop. But that's not the point.

-

I walked out of school not knowing if I had to stay and pick him up or not, since he walked out of class quickly.

Oh well...

...

I got home and I was gonna text Petra but I just didn't feel like dealing with the mess or anything like that.

I instead ordered me something to eat since I haven't ate actually in awhile... I mean I ate an apple cause I really do like apples more than any other fruits.

While waiting I read a book casually but I thought about Eren while reading. Dammit I felt bad.

Food came, I ate and still felt fucking bad.

I glanced at my watch. 6:20... Dammit let me go take him home...

I quickly got into my car and sped off casually as I go over to pick up Eren.

I got there right on time as I saw the basketball players walk out dapping eachother up.

I saw Eren whom was flipping his gross sweaty hair over. Fuck...

His friends all ditched him to go to their parents car. I saw Eren as he sighed and looked down at his phone beginning his walk.

I sighed out of embarrassment and honked the horn. He jumped slightly and looked at my car and looked closer. I can see his mouth speak, saying, "Mr. Ackerman."

"Get in." I said after rolling my window down. He got in and awkwardly put his bag down. I got a whiff of his sweaty smell. Gross.

I kept in my annoyed look before saying, "Hey uh, I'm sorry for kicking you in the balls."

"It's fine." He said calmly as he leaned back and out his hand on the window slightly. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Still. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for kissing you even when you said stop." He said as he messed with his hair again.

"It's fine..." I mumbled. Now that I think about it, I actually want his lips on mines again...

No. No I don't. Tch.

I kept driving, a little faster as the small tunes play in the background. We both stayed quiet awkwardly as I slowly pulled up to the curb and left my hands on the steering wheel.

"Alright Mr. Ackerman. I'll catch you later." He opened the door and I stayed flustered.

"B-Bye..." I mumbled and met eyes with him.

He smirked at me and got out completely.

"W-Wait!" I grabbed his arm.

"Huh?" He sat back down.

"Y-You smell." I said quietly and let go of his hand. Fuck what's wrong with me?! This is the third time I stuttered in 1 minute.

"Uh... Duh. I'm gonna take a shower." He mumbled.

"Fuck." I grab his hair and pull him towards me and kiss him. I felt him smirk against my lips as he soon kissed me back casually.

The kiss was sloppy and full of lust... He knew he has me wrapped around his little finger...

I pulled back and messed with my hair slightly as I saw saliva drop down from his mouth probably from me. He licked his lip, catching the saliva slightly.

I cringed slightly, fuck he was disgusting in a good way.

"I see..." He spoke before leaning back slightly. "Damn Mr. Ackerman... I gotta take care of something now." He touched his crotch area before actually getting out the car. "Thanks for that, I've been having trouble. See you!" He walked off after shutting my car door.

I quickly drove off, my breathing rapid. I blushed slightly... I made him... Horny...? Me? Making him... Fuck fuck fuck.

-

I slowly walk into class late and saw Petra. "Hey why didn't you answer my calls?"

"Busy." I mumbled thinking about the events of last night..

"E-Eren..."

Fuck how could I do that... Thinking of my own damn student. This is not okay...

"I see.. Can I come over today?"

"Uh... I'll have to see... I have a dentist appointment."

"For someone who's clean that's surprising."

"It's for my retainers." I flipped her hair jokingly.

"I see... Your teeth are already perfect though."

"Still have an overbite. Now leave." I tell her.

"Fine! Bye guys!" She said to them and they all groaned before waving at Petra.

I sat at my desk ignoring the stares from Eren Yeager... The fact that he knows that I know what he did last night...

I take one glance at him to see his legs wide open and his arms folded loosely over him and his eyes were looking right at me.

I finally took my eyes away from him. "Alright, I'm going to pass out a simple question. Let me know if you need help. Once you're finish, bring it towards me. When everyone is finish, we will move on." I said calmly and walked over to the first row passing the papers.

I got to Eren and as I gave him the paper he grabbed my hand softly and smirked at me. "My bad." He said as he took the paper.

"Tch." I kept walking and passing the papers ignoring Eren's stares that were still on me.

I sat back down and stayed to myself as I bit my lip slightly glancing at Eren ever so often whom was looking at their phone instead of doing their goddamn work.

"Eren. Give me the phone."

"Are you serious?" He spat as he stood up. Everyone laughed at him as he slammed his phone on my desk. I looked up at him. "Watch after practice Mr. Ackerman."

"W-What? N-Nevermind just keep it..."

"No it's fine." He smirked at me and walked off. Dammit my teacher acts.

I stayed quiet as his phone rang repeatedly. It rang twice, and I saw his background. Is that a picture... OF ME?

I grabbed his phone and stared at it deleting the notifications to get out of my way. I glared at his phone. How the hell?

I stare at him and he smirked as he touched his crotch ever so slightly. I then blushed when he put his hand under his pants.

What the fuck is he doing?

He looked around to see everyone focused on their work. He then slowly jacked himself off and leaned back even more.

I stood up and put his phone down and walked off quickly. "I'll be back." I said to the students who cheered as soon as I got out of the class.

What's wrong with him??