74.

Imagine being in class writing this

That Levi guy was still here even after feeding me. I was pretty bored of laying there but they had these bitch ass wires that were stuck on me.

Tired of this shit.

Speaking of shit.

I need to shit.

How do I shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit...

"Shit." I spoke.

Huh. Why am I speaking. That's weird.

Levi jumped up and he stared at me. "Did you say something?" He held my hand.

Did I?

Right I did.

"Shit." I spoke again.

"What do you mean shit?! Do you have to poop? In pain?" He gently caressed my hand.

The hell is he talking about. Am I in pain? Bitch yes I'm in pain.

But I also need to shit.

"Shit."

"Hold on baby." He walked off quickly. Huh. He's pretty short but he's cute.

Atleast Im not alone and single.

Levi came back with that doctor. "So he was saying shit?" Furlan asked.

"Yeah. I don't understand. I asked him if it was pain or he had to poop."

"When he says random stuff or you're asking him a question tell him to blink. He sometimes understands. It might be delayed but it's fine."

Who are they talking about.

"Eren, blink twice if you're in pain." Furlan told me.

Why would I blink when I can talk.

"Shit."

Is that the only word I know?

"Okay well that's his answer he has to shit. I know you're his boyfriend but we're gonna need you to get out really fast."

"Okay." Levi said and left out of the room.

"Alright Eren, it's gonna feel weird but you just got out a coma, It's gonna be hard to shit on a toilet so we got a tube for you buddy."

That's fucking weird. I might as well hold my shit in.

-

Okay I used it. It was awkward but whatever.

I had to shit so I did.

Levi was giggling as he walked inside with Furlan saying bye. I raised a brow.

Isn't he my boyfriend? The fuck is he giggling for? Does he like Furlan? I'll knock his shit if so.

Actually no that's rude. Fuck.

I tried to glare but it didn't work out. Levi just laughed even more. "Awe! Did my baby have to shit in a tube."

Oh. That's why he's laughing. That's not funny at all. He's so rude.

He kept laughing and I think he noticed my stare. "I'm sorry babe. That was just too funny. You're so handsome when you want to be." He kissed my forehead then my cheeks.

God he feels like my mom. But I kinda like it.

The door opened up and Levi jumped back. I then saw mom and dad.

I had my eyes widened with happiness.

Levi looked nervous. That's weird.

Oh wait, he's my boyfriend. I'm bisexual... That means mom and dad doesn't know!

Shit.

"Eren my baby!" Mom said as she ran over to me. She gently hugged me and I smiled a bit inside of my head.

Dad began talking to Levi. "I'm surprised you're here."

"Yeah I just uh... I uh... He's a good student and I wanted to show him support." He said quietly.

Way to put me in the o-zone.

"Well we're glad you can come see him when we're out with our jobs. We're on lunch right now, so we gotta get back in an hour or so." Mom said calmly as she kissed my cheek.

Levi stayed quiet but he nodded.

It was awkward but then mom spoke again. "Hey Levi."

"Yeah?" He spoke.

"Did you know... He was gay?"

Whos he?! It better not be me!

Levi averted his eyes before saying, "I did. Why?"

She smiled softly at me and I just looked into her eyes. "I knew it."

"Knew what?" Grisha asked her.

Yeah what did she know?

"You and him." She smiled and I shot my eyes towards Levi. Or so I thought, it was slow.

"W-What!" He blushed.

"I mean how could I not." She laughed. "I just didn't want to believe it." She squeezed my hand softly. "I wouldn't say I was happy with the two of you guys, not because you're older than him, it's just that he's still in school and you're the teacher. It would be for the both of you guys to get caught. Other than that, Eren is 19, he's very much old enough to date you." She smiled at me.

So she knows...?

I glanced at dad who stayed quiet.

"Oh." Levi said. "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She walked over to Levi gently grabbing his hands. "Eren was a bad boy. Wasn't he Grisha."

"Yes he was." Dad glared at me as if he was teasing me.

"He always was bringing girls home without us knowing, always gone, partying, always trying to steal Faye's or his dads car to have sex in. Goodness he was disgusting." She laughed and Levi had laughed slightly. "But then... When he told me about his day saying he had a really cool teacher, he started to change just a tiny bit. Next thing you know, you were taking him home, I got to meet you and at that moment, I realized he was happy for once...! I wouldn't want to change his happiness, and I can see how much you love him! I wouldn't want to change that either."

I had listened for awhile until my eyes began to shut. It felt warming to know that mom didn't care, so as dad.

So instead of stressing, I took myself a nice warming nap.