51.

Eren's POV

I woke up to my body being shaken a little bit. I groaned as I opened my eyes. "What?" I groaned even more and swatted their hands away.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes slightly before looking at the figure. It was Faye.

"What's going on?" I asked with a confused look.

She looked at me before pulling me up. "We need to talk."

"About?" She began to pull me to the door.

"Put your shoes on."

"Dude what time is it." I grab my phone from the couch before going back to her. "It's fucking 7 in the morning."

"It's early enough." She said sternly. I began to put my shoes on with a roll of my eyes. We walked outside together and we stood outside.

"So?" I raised a brow again. "What is it?"

"Eren are you gay?" She asked. Just like that. She didn't beat around the bush and I have to say, my heart dropped.

"What? Of course not." I laughed sligthly and averted my eyes. Dammit, totally not gonna get away with this.

"Yes you are!" She folded her arms. "Are you actually seriously though..." She looked away sligthly. "My brother and your mom would be livid!"

I sighed. "Dont tell them please?! It's really not that bad... I still like girls though."

She shook her head. "It's not even that! You are gay for your teacher? Seriously Eren? You know that's illegal and you can ruin your career."

"What fucking career!" I folded my arms loosely over my chest. "It's not even your business." I mumbled.

She scoffed. I mimicked her before storming off. "Eren that's not w-" She grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Can you just stop for a fucking second!" She had a good grip on my arm.

I rolled my eyes. "What?"

"Eren... I don't care... If you're bisexual okay? I just don't want..." She looked embarrassed. "You to get in trouble..."

I loosened up sligthly and smiled a bit. "I get it..."

"And Levi... He seems like a really good guy. And he's good to you, he's the "girl" you've been talking about." She smiled softly at me. "I can see that you really do like him. I would never screw that up for you. I'm not gonna tell your parents, I just need you to stay low when your out and about. I definitely don't want you to get in it with the law." She said calmly.

I nodded. "Thanks Faye." I smiled back at her. She hugged me calmly so I hugged her back.

We went back in the house and she apologized for waking me up before I usually wake up. I told her it was whatever and I have more days to sleep anyway.

So instead of being wide awake, we both decided to cook a good ol breakfast.

"Hey while those cook, I'm gonna go check up on Levi." I said quietly.

"Alright. Go at it sport." She smiled.

"Please don't say that again." I jogged off and she laughed from a far.

I made it to my room and opened the door up to see Levi cuddled up into the sheets. His hair was a mess but he looked so fucking cute.

I walked over to him and got onto the bed. I kissed his cheek as he slept cutetly away.

"You're so cute." I said quietly into his ear and kissed his cheek again.

I kissed his neck sligthly and he moved a bit which I found was also cute.

I laughed sligthly before getting up. I'll wake him up when the breakfast is actually done for.

-

Levi actually came down himself wearing my clothes casually forgetting that mom and dad will think something of it...

Faye began to make some 'ooing' noises once Levi walked into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes sligthly.

I decided to tease Levi since he doesn't know that Faye knows we are together.

I pulled him close to me and kissed him roughly.

He tensed up and I heard Faye oo again. Levi pushed me away. "EREN!" He wiped his mouth off.

"What?" I raised a brow at him.

"Y-You j-just..." He looked confused.

"Kissed you? Yes I did. Why?"

"INFRONT OF HER." He pointed at Faye.

I laughed and so did Faye. "It's okay Levi. I already know. It's our little secret alright?"

Levi looked confused even more before glancing at me and I nodded. "Oh..."

"Yeah oh... And don't you ever wipe my kisses off." I kissed him all over the place.

"Eren!" He tried to push me away but I stopped him. He giggled sligthly as I kissed his neck.

"Okay Eren that's enough. I'm still your aunt." Faye said from behind us.

"Yeah whatever." I pulled away and smiled at Levi.

He was blushing before looking away. I went back to helping Faye with the breakfast.

We woke up mom and dad before we all ate. I felt a bit better that Faye didn't care about me and Levi.

Now I had to figure out how I was gonna tell dad and mom..