28.

Eren's POV

To know that Levi was mines was a whole different feeling. I didnt stay with him during lunch only because my friends were bored of me not being there and they knocked on the door.

I was gonna say I was busy talking about my grades but Levi had said to just go with them so he can get some grading in.

But even during lunch, I had dodged any female who tried to talk to me, to touch me, stuff like that.

I was not gonna lose this good chance with Levi. He's adorable and he deserves the world.

After basketball practice coach said we had a game on Thursday.

Dammit.

I wasn't ready, I've been slacking off.

I sighed as I got into Levi's car a bit. I turned my head and was met with Levi's soft warm hands on my cheek and his lips on mines.

Immediately all of my hard thoughts had went away, I felt calm. I kissed him back and pulled back, kissing his neck a bit. He giggled softly and that made me smile a lot.

"So, what's on your mind Eren?" Levi asked.

"How'd you know something was wrong?" I raised a brow.

"Because I'm your boyfriend." He smirked at me. I smiled at him and looked into his eyes.

I sighed. "Just basketball problems. I'm supposed to be practicing more for the game. Last time we lost to them, so you know. More pressure." I mumbled.

Levi was rubbing my arm slightly. "Hey don't make yourself feel stress. I think you should just calm down, plus you've gotten better right?"

I nodded slightly. "But still. I've been slacking off."

"Then you just have to get right back into work." He gave me a true smile. I smiled back and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Levi."

"You're welcome." He then moved back into his seat and began to turn the key and wait for his car to warm up slightly before driving off.

"Hey I heard some stuff." He spoke again.

"About?" I raised a brow.

"Your little blonde coconut friend is dating Erwin." He smirked.

"WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?" I then gasped. "Ah! That's why Mikasa is always alone now. Armin must've been sneaking away with him."

"Hey, speaking of Mikasa..." He spoke and I glanced at him. "Is she still mad at you."

I laughed. "Of course she is. But just a couple more days and I'll talk to her, but I'm not gonna let her try and get me to date her again. Fuck no. I'll also have to tell my mom and dad... I might be bisexual."

Levi kept driving. "Do you think they are homophobic?"

"Mm.." I sighed. "They are indeed homophobic. They loved me and Mikasa together, but eh." I shrugged.

"Seriously your mom is homophobic?"

"Yep." I popped the p.

"I thought she would be nice and caring." He mumbled.

"She is." I said calmly. "But she just doesn't like the lgbtq."

"What is she catholic?" He raised a brow as he turned a corner.

"Pfft. No she is not. Listen I don't know why, but either way they are gonna have to support me or else." I shrugged.

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'm gonna go live with you." I smirked at him.

"Mmm..." He rolled his eyes. "You always have a place at mines Eren." He said soothingly.

I smiled even more and rubbed his thigh as he drove me home.

-

I kissed Levi softly, and long. He seemed so into it I didn't want to pull away, but we were infront of my house, and mom is probably wondering where I am by now.

So sadly, I pulled away. I touched Levi's bottom lip with my thumb. "You're so cute. Goodnight though Levi. See you tomorrow yeah?"

"Of course. Bye bye!" He smiled before I opened the door, grabbing my stuff and walking out the car. The door opened up to reveal my mom as I shut the door. I rolled my eyes slightly as she walked over to me.

"Thank you Levi again!" She smiled and leaned down to wave at him.

I stood next to her and winked at Levi who smiled a bit. "No problem Mrs. Yeager." He smiled at her this time before he drove off.

I walked off with mom asking how was practice. "It was fine." I said calmly.

It's too early to tell her and dad. I'll have to wait. Plus I just started going out with Levi. I have too much to focus on. Basketball, and to take Levi on a date.

I went upstairs after saying hi to dad and Faye. I then grabbed my whiteboard.

'Levi<3

Plans:
Ask him out:
Buy him something:
Take him on a date:
Ask him to marry you:

Did you finish it?'

Hm...

I took my shower because I can smell myself and I smell absolutely disgusting.