33.

Eren's POV

"Hey dad, you won't mind if I borrow your c-"

"Eren go to your room."

"Dad please!"

"So you can take one of your sluts to a motel room again? No thank you."

I rolled my eyes. "First that never happened, and I-"

"It did happen." Faye spoke from the kitchen.

"Oh shut up! It was one time."

"Exactly why you should be up in your room, studying." Dad said as he read a book.

"Dad please. It's not a slut... It's this girl." I sighed, I wish I could say it's a guy. "She's different alright?"

"What happened with Mikasa again?" Mom asked coming out from the kitchen.

I sighed. "I don't love her like that ma. I love her as my friend, or even a sister. I can't be with her." I said quietly. "But dad please. She's different. She makes me feel... Different. I really want to take her to go get breakfast then go to this amusement park. Please dad!"

"Got a picture of her?" Faye asked.

Dammit Faye.

"I don't..." I said quietly.

"Then you most likely are trying to hang out with your friends." He said calmly. "So no. Go upstairs."

"Ma! Please talk some sense into your husband!" I said dramatically.

"I think you should just stay home. Plus it's one of those weekends where I thought we could watch movies together!" She cheered.

I groaned. "You guys are honestly the worst." I stormed off. I was actually angry, I get why dad doesn't want me to use his car but it's not that fucking serious.

Can they not tell when I'm being serious or not?!

Me: hey Levi... Ion think we can go on that date.

Levi: What?? Why?!

Me: dad and mom are being shit heads. dad said he doesn't want me to use his car, mom wants to watch movies today.

Levi: Oh...

Me: I would've went back to you picking me up, but mom seems so happy to watch stupid movies that nobody in this house wants to actually watch.

I felt bad and I wanted to see him today...

I picked up my whiteboard and erased the check mark on the 'Go on a date.'

Guess I'll have to do it another day.

But then...

My door opened up to reveal Faye. I rolled my eyes. "What?" I raised a brow at her.

"No need to be so rude to someone who's gonna let you borrow her car." She smirked at me.

My eyes widened and I stood up, high-fiving her. "THANK Y-"

"SHH! Listen you've gotta sneak out. I can tell by your facial expressions that you really do like this girl. So I'm gonna let you. But you getting in trouble is not on me." She tossed me the keys.

"FUCK YEAH!" I cheered. "Thank you so much Faye. I definitely owe you."

She smiled and walked off, shutting the door.

I grabbed my whiteboard and put a check mark again.

I then grabbed my phone.

Levi: It's fine Eren.

Me: NA WE BACK ON BABY!! WE GONNA GO ON THAT DATE GET READY CAUSE IMA BE THERE IN 40.

Levi: Wait seriously?!

Me: yessir (: c u soon

I threw my phone to the side and ran to my bathroom to get ready for the day!