43.

Eren's POV

A month has passed, Levi and I are going on strong.

I've taken him on dates, bought him shit he doesn't even need... We even studied together. Well he was my tutor and I studied. But you get what I mean.

I've been passing my classes, basketball season is over now. Sadly, I'm back to doing nothing. But hey, it was a good last year.

Sad to say that I can't see the coach like usual, but the basketball boys still hang out with the coach, we might even get to go on a feild trip for christmas break.

The whole school might be able to, that'll be dope seriously.

I hope they do it, they've never did it before when I was a freshman here.

I sat on Levi's desk, laying back calmly as he typed on his computer.

"Wanna go on a date with me?" I asked him.

"Again?" I turned my head to face him to see him smiling softly at me.

"Yes again." We had a date on Monday since school was off. Now it's Tuesday.

He laughed sligthly. "Are you obsessed with me Yeager?"

"Possibly. But I also just like going on dates with you." I said calmly.

"So what are we gonna do for our date this time?" He raised a brow.

"I'm thinking a real dinner date. Let's go out and eat and I'll figure some other shit out." I said calmly with a smile.

We haven't had sex, and Levi has not gaven me head. To be honest, I've gotta say, I don't even think of sex that much as I use to. I just want to be around Levi and cuddle him.

"Okay then. It's a date." He kissed my cheek softly.

I smiled at him before sitting up. The bell rang, "Already?" I sighed.

He shrugged calmly.

"Hey Levi, we have break in two weeks. Are you exited?"

"Eh. Kinda? I get to grade all the g-"

"Not about that Levi." I roll my eyes. I found out Levi's birthday is on Christmas, he doesn't need to know mines. Well that's because he already knows it by checking the transcript or whatever. "Your b-"

"Don't say it." He covered my mouth and frowned. "I could careless about my birthday. Let's not bring it up please?" He uncovered my mouth.

I stared at him before slowly going to my seat. I sat down and dapped up Jean whom was coming my way. "Did your little bea-"

"Jean go sit down." I slap his head. He rolled his eyes and walked off.

I sighed as I glanced at Levi. Why doesn't he want to celebrate his birthday? It could be because of his mom perhaphs...

Or maybe something bad happened on his birthday... Or m-

-

"Or maybe he just doesn't like his birthday." Erwin spoke.

I sighed. "Yeah well I'm trying to understand him here and none of it i-"

"Hey Eren." A female cut me off. I glanced at her and raised a brow.

"What?"

"I just wanted to let you know, I think you're kinda cute."

I raised my brow again and folded my arms. "Okay? Why are you telling me this? Especially in front of teachers. Also I guess I didn't make it clear enough. I'm taken whatever your name is. Now go sit down." I pointed to a seat which probably isn't hers.

"Asshole!" She ran off.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway so I-"

"Wow Eren, I like that you address your taken and that you could give two fucks about anyone who likes you." Hanji gushed.

"Yeah Hanji that's nothing to be proud of, I'm just trying to be loyal here. If I get cut off one m-"

"Honestl-" I glared at Erwin.

"Honestly, you guys aren't helping!"

I've gotten pretty close to Hanji and Erwin for awhile, It's been pretty nice to know them, they are good people.

"Okay well Eren, I'm pretty sure it actually is his mother." Hanji said quietly. "I mean, we've known him for awhile, it's true. He actually doesn't celebrate it. And to be honest... He's different on Christmas."

"How so?" I raised a brow.

"He's... Happy." She said quietly. "He would be so into Christmas that he would make us forget about his birthday... And now that I have just said that... THAT SNEAKY LITTLE MIDGET!" She covered her mouth.

I stood still. "So he's happy on his birthday, but stays happy for Christmas so he can make us forget about his birthday.."

"Yeah..." Erwin said quietly. "I had caught that too..."

I frowned sligthly... "Well thanks for the help guys. I gotta go. Bye bye." I jogged off to go back to Levi whom I told to wait for me in the car.

That's weird though... Is Levi gonna do that the same on Christmas again?