50.

Levi's POV

I felt safe with Eren as we finished the bed for me to sleep in. I felt bad that he couldn't sleep on his own bed.

I put the last pillow down before sighing. "Alright, I'm pretty sure the food is done." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

I nodded before he opened the door up. We walked out together and down the steps, letting go of eachothers hands.

"Right on time!" Carla said happily.

"Dinners ready." Faye said calmly.

I had awkwardly walked over into the kitchen and Eren messed with his hair slightly, which by the way... It was super hot.

The plates were set on the table, everything was put on it and ready to go.

I sat down away from Eren because I don't want Faye to think anything of us right now.

Eren had looked confused and frowned but I would tell him later on why I didn't sit next to him.

But Eren is so stupid.

He got up and took his stupid plate with him and sat down besides me. "Seriously Eren." I said quietly.

"What? You don't want to sit next to me?" He said quietly.

"Of course I do! But not now! I don't want Faye to think anything of it." I said and flicked his arm.

"Oh..." He looked stupid for a second. "Whoops." He shrugged and began eating.

I rolled my eyes sligthly and ate too.

-

After dinner we sat on the couch, rubbing our stuffed stomachs. "Ugh... So full." I said quietly.

I cuddled the blanket wishing I could cuddle Eren's big arms.

I glanced at Faye whom was also rubbing her tummy. Eren had his legs wide open, groaning sligthly.

"Fuck." He mumbled. "I'm fucking full."

"Eren!" Carla slapped his arm and closed his legs. "And don't have your legs opened infront of Levi!!"

"Dude I'm just trying to relax In the comfort of my home!" Eren flicked his moms hand away.

I laughed slightly at his actions and his mom gave me an apologetic look.

I waved her off, showing her I didn't mind.

"Alright. It's about time we head on to bed." Grisha said as he stood up grabbing his book too.

"Yeah." Faye said quietly and stood up. She cleaned up the area slightly.

"You'll be fine down here right Eren?" Carla asked Eren.

Eren rolled his eyes, but before he could say anything, his dad spoke. "He's a grown man, he will be fine Carla."

"I know!" She said quietly as she squished Eren's cheeks.

"Ma!" He swatted her hands away. "That's enough... Your embarrassing me."

Faye just laughed and so did I.

Eren stood up from the couch, he put his hands under his shirt casually. I think it's pretty hot that Eren is the tallest out of all of them. Like seriously. He's taller than his dad by more inches.

Gosh this man is mines?!

"Well goodnight then." He said as he walked off.

I had followed him sligthly to see him grabbing blankets. He then got himself a pillow.

I watched him and spoke, "I'm sorry I have to take your room."

"It's alright Levi." He smiled at me softly.

I smiled back sligthly. He stood infront of me, holding his stuff.

His mom and dad told us goodnight before walking inside of their room and shutting it.

"Night guys." Faye said as she began to go up the steps.

"Night." We said quietly.

The lights were still on until Eren switched them off.

"Goodnight..." He walked closer to me. "Cutie." He kissed my neck sligthly.

"Night..." I blushed and kissed his shoulder slightly. "Handsome." I smiled before he kissed me. I kissed him back before pulling away.

I walked to the stairs and began to walk up them, watching as Eren got onto the couch. I watched him for awhile just because.

He didn't fall asleep, instead he turned the T.V. on and turned it down and began to watch that stupid big mouth show casually.

I smiled before going up and into his room. I shut the door and changed my clothes into Eren's warming outfits.

I had realized I'd been staying here with no clothes. I've been wearing Eren's. Maybe that's why Faye is so suspicious...

Oh well.

I got into his comfy bed and cuddled the pillows that still smelt like him.

It felt nice and warming to know I was sleeping in my boyfriends bed. But I felt sad to know he wasn't right here with me.