45.

I gently pulled my pants down leaving myself in my boxers. He leaned back and sighed. "We don't h-"

"Shut up Eren! I want to show you okay? Plus you've been a good boy."

He rolled his eyes at that and I giggled. I gently touched my cock through my pants before pulling my boxers down, fast. Leaving him to blink one time and move down to my cock.

I saw a small pink line roll across his face. He looked away before looking back. "Fuck Levi. Honestly, that's not too bad." He smirked at me.

I gently touched it before saying, "Eren... Take your pants off..."

His eyes widened but with no hesitation, he was up and standing with his pants and boxers down.

He locked the door almost immediately "Listsn Levi, I don't know what you're trying to do, but I definitely want you to continue." I gently sat back down and kept touching my head of my manhood.

He too did the same, but I had a good view and saw him gently jack his self off.

I adjusted so he could see better and he smirked though the camera. "Let's just.. Jack off yeah?"

"Hell yeah." He smirked at me again. "Faye is watching her show on blast so I won't get caught. Hopefully." He shrugged. "Anyway I don't care."

I rolled my eyes but felt nervous that he was just staring into my eyes but then looking at my cock. We both jacked ourselves off and I had let out a soft moan.

I've never felt so quick to want to cum. This is all Eren's fault!

It felt different to do this infront of Eren. Well not really infront of him. Just imagine how bad it would be infront of him.

I moaned a little more as I got a little faster. Eren too got faster and groaned.

I met his eyes but I can still see his thick long shaft that was standing up tall.

I blushed slightly as I bit my lip. He groaned a little more. "Fuck Levi... Your eyes are fucking hot."

I blushed even more and leaned back sligthly, getting comfortable. "Eren... I feel close already..." I groaned a bit more.

"Me too... Levi.." I jacked off even faster. "Let's cum... Together..."

"Okay... R-Right now...?" Fuck I stuttered.

I think he had lost it and shook his head, yes. Together we both came, I moaned sligthly loud, he groaned quietly possibly because of Faye.

My cum shot out my shaft and fell onto my arm and floor. I watched as Eren had came, his shot out very quickly and I feel like some got on his phone. I rolled my eyes slightly and slowly stood up.

"Fuck. It got everywhere... Even in the bowl... Shit."

"Ew!"

-

We both cleaned up and I even took a shower with Eren still on the phone whom was trying to get away from Faye.

I liked that I could still hear him trying to tell Faye to leave him alone, it made me laugh.

I got out the shower, drying off my body then grabbing my phone glancing to see Eren was shutting the door and locking it.

I laughed. "What's so funny shorty?" He glared at me.

"Excuse me." I glared back as I put my boxers on.

"You heard me."

I glare and folded my arms at him. "Tch. You know what I don't need to talk to you."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up. I'm joking. I love your height."

"Still not funny." I pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"How come you don't wear my shirts I gave you."

"Because I don't want to smell like sweat."

"Excuse me."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm wearing your boxers just shut up."

He smirked. "That's even better."

I rolled my eyes again and again before going to my bed and getting into it.

I turned my lamp off. "Ready to sleep?" He asked me.

"Possibly. Plus I want it to be tomorrow so we can go on our date."

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot." I frowned at that but he laughed. "I'm joking Levi. Calm down."

"Tch.."

"I can't wait for tomorrow either." He turned his lamp off and got onto his bed with an annoying squeaky noise.

He laid in it calmly. "Are we gonna fall asleep on the phone?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know. Do you want to?"

"Kinda..." I said quietly feeling childish.

He smiled. "Okay then. Don't be scared to just say what you wanna do. I'll do anything you wanna do cutie." He teased.

I rolled my eyes and got comfortable under the covers. "Whatever... Night Eren..."

"Night cutie."

I closed my eyes after adjusting my phone. He had too did the same and I hope he wanted to fall asleep with me too, or maybe he wasn't ready to sleep so now he was f-

I might've been thinking about it too much already, because before you know it, he's asleep, snoring soundly away.

I opened my eyes, it wasn't a rough noise, it was more soft and quiet. That made me smile slightly.

I watched as he slept, his eyes closed calmly, the small flash from his phone bickering into his face. He's was adorable, I honestly love him...

I want to say I love him. I really do.

But I can't... So for now, I wait.