65.

No One's POV

Sometimes bad things happen for no good reason. There's no reason for any of it! To the good people too...

What has anyone done to deserve the ruckus around us.

The screams from a female, the cussing from a male.

All of it for no reason.

The lonely male, screaming, calling for help as he quickly rolled down the the area as if anyone could help him at that point.

Darkness surrounded all of them together for no reason. Why them?!

-

"We're here for Eren!" The male voice spoke whom belonged to Jean.

"Eren..." The assistant said quietly. "Yeager Yeager Yeager... 302" she said with a small smile.

The three of Eren's friends took off. The ran towards the steps and went up one stair case and looked around for 302.

"JEAN! CONNIE!" The female named Sasha said.

They ran towards Sasha and the door was there. Jean and Connie swung it open and ran towards the bed of Eren Yeagers.

"Eren!" They all said and held onto Eren's arm. Eren was limp, he softly breathed in and out and they watched him with quietness.

"Where's Levi?! He should be here!" Sasha whined.

Jean looked around and saw a bowl of Eren's belongings. Jean began to pick his phone out. "Alright it's a bit cracked but it's okay, what's his password." Jean asked his other friends.

"Mm... Try his birthday." Sasha said.

Jean tried it out since he already knew his friends birthday. "No..." He said quietly. He then paused. "Pfft. Aren't we dumb it's probably Levi's birthday."

"When is his birthday..." Connie said quietly.

"Didnt Eren say it was on christmas?" Sasha asked.

"Right right. But what year was Levi born in..."

"Mhm... Isn't he 26?" Sasha responded.

"Right." Jean replied and "1996."

They tried the numbers. 122596.

"Bingo!" Jean smirked and began to call Levi. "Seems like they were on the phone when the accident happened..." The phone rang for a bit until it picked up. "Levi! You know Eren got into a car crash right?!"

"Why aren't you here!" Connie chirped in.

"I'm sorry, this isn't Levi." A woman said quietly. "Levi also got into a car crash. Before Eren."

"What?!" Sasha said quickly.

"It was all bad. Eren was asking me what happened to Levi, how'd it happened... Next thing you know, they got into a car crash and I can't say what happened next but I heard people talking saying to hurry and get them out before the fire blew hire."

"Oh god no.. Poor Levi, poor Eren." Sasha said with a frown.

Jean stayed quiet. "Is Levi okay?" Jean asked.

She coughed so firmly. "He's... Alive." She said slightly confused.

"Why so confused?" Connie asked.

"He's having trouble breathing. He awoke for a second, and was calling for Eren and he seemed so scared, shaky... He needs Eren... They aren't in the same hospital either... What hospital are you guys at?"

"Shiganshina." The three of them said together.

"Oh man... We're at Rosa." She said calmly.

"Who are you anyway?"

The female chuckled quietly. "Petra is my name. I was your sub two times." She said calmly.

"Oh Petra! I knew your voice seemed familiar." Sasha giggled.

"Yep." She said quietly.

Jean paused and raised a brow thinking about Levi and Petra. Didn't those two have chemistry... What was Levi doing with Petra?

"Petra, what we're you doing with Levi?"

"We weren't in the same car silly. I was driving a few blocks behind him. It was a coincidence. I know why your saying it but trust me, I don't like Levi like that, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh okay." Jean spoke. "I wasn't trying to offend y-"

"No no I know." She laughed.

Three stayed quiet while Petra spoke quietly talking to a doctor.

"Well call us if something happens." Jean said calmly.

"I will. Bye guys."

"Bye!" They all said.

-

With Levi.

"I can't believe this..." Hanji said quietly.

"I know." Erwin said and frowned as he shook his head. "Not only that, Eren too got hurt."

Hanji shook her head as she gently moved Levi's hair out of his face, wishing her friend was awake and feeling better than ever.

"This is just so terrible." Petra spoke sadly. "I can't believe both of them got hurt." Petra examined Levi's bruises around his face.

The doctor came in. "Alright we're gonna go ahead and put some badages on him." He gently pulled Levi's head up and put those white bandages around his face on one eye and on the side of his lip.

His lips were sligthly bruised, and small bruises around his cheeks.

What was worse was that his arms were in a weird position which left him two big bruises. His arm wasn't broken but it was put out of place, they fixed it easily since he wasn't awake struggling.

The doctor injected him with some weird stuff. (I don't know..) The three watched the doctor do his thing.

"So by the results..." The nurse came in taking. "His heartbeat was rapid. Was he stressed about something? Nervous maybe?"

"Well the car crash scared him." Hanji spoke and Erwin rolled his eyes.

"No no, she meant before that." Petra said calmly.

"Oh." Hanji spoke. "Then he was nervous perhaps, maybe even scared before everything that happened. His boyfriend was nervous to go home and he too felt nervous for him. Scared that something might happen to him too."

The nurse nodded at Hanji. "Okay so we're thinking that the shock and him feeling nervous is what's keeping him asleep. How's he looking doc.?"

"His breathing is still slow, pulse is beating slowly but surely... He just needs time to recover." He said calmly. "Your friend will be back up in no time." He smiled.

The three of them let out a breath they didn't know they had coped up. "Great." They all said.

The doctor said they will check back in a bit and to let him or the nurse know that he was awake or something bad happened.

They nodded and agreed.

The three of them watched Levi and talked, had small jokes and some sad times, waiting for their friends to awake.