39.

Alright guys. It's another test. "This is all about memory guys. This shouldn't be too hard." Levi said calmly as he passed out the papers.

I wish the test was at the end of the day, I'm not in the mood to do it yet.

But... I've studied.

I think I can pass with a good 13/20. That's not that bad.

-

As we were doing the test I had almost lost my train of thought while doing it. I was thinking about Levi at the wrong time.

I glanced at Levi to see him casually typing on his computer.

I looked away. Fuck I only have 3 questions done.

I laid my head on the table. Why did I even try to study when I couldn't even focus?! This was all just a waste of time.

I sat there as I watched the class finish up. I couldn't help but actually feel hella embarrassed.

I sat up. Well trying is better than giving up.

I went back to my test even if I was getting them wrong, I did my best to get some of them right.

I sighed once Levi said it was time to give him the worksheet. We all stood up, I let everyone go first.

"How'd you think you do?" Jean asked.

"Terrible." I mumbled. "Y tu?" (And you?)

"Ugh. You know I don't know what some spanish stuff means."

"It's and you dumbass." I mumbled.

"Oh, we'll I think I did okay. I did my best to study but I was with Marco so you know." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. "So you and Levi huh." He whispered.

"Shut up." I pushed him away and folded my arms.

"So cute. I see the way he looks at you. Damn if only I had noticed it earlier." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, having my arms folded still as I waited to give Levi my paper. When it was my turn, I gave it to him and he gently took it. He looked at the front and back calmly and nodded at me for getting all the pages done.

I walked off back to my seat and sat down, kicking my feet up onto Levi's desk slightly.

He glared at me and said, "Get them off Yeager."

I shook my head at him and he stood up rolling his eyes at me.

"Alright guys. I'm gonna go ahead and grade these, so on the projector I'm gonna play a movie." He said calmly.

Everyone cheered and I stood up. "Play something good." I told him.

"We're gonna watch Halloween. Because it's still october so."

I rolled my eyes at him.. "That's so lame." I sat back down.

"I don't care."

"Can I get my phone back?"

He took my phone as soon as I got back from lunch. He's just so rude!!

He glanced at my phone calmly. "Hm... I'll think about it."

I rolled my eyes as he played the movie and everyone happily cheered.

"CAN I EAT MY SNACK?" Sasha yelled.

Levi had cringed but he sighed slightly. "Fine Sasha. All of you guys can eat a snack, but if I see a mess, I'm gonna give you another test on Monday. Got it?"

"Yes!"

People began to pull their snacks out they probably didn't finish during lunch.

Levi had pulled some chips out and tossed it at me. "Only because you did all your work."

I smiled at him and casually began to eat the chips.

Levi went back to grading, I wonder if he will do mines last or what..

I focused on the movie and time went on and on, until finally the bell rang.

I groaned and stood up. "Finally." I mumbled.

"Come on Eren we have practice." Connie said.

"I know! I'm coming I'm coming." I wave them off. They gave me a knowing look before leaving.

Everyone left the classroom. "Alright Eren. Before you head off to practice let's check your grade yeah?"

"Alrighty." I stood besides him and gently leaned into him.

He began to import my grade to the grade book. It was at a B- right now...

We both stayed quiet as we waited for it to load.

Next thing you know... My B- went to an A, close to an A+

Nobody was in the room so I pulled him up and kissed him.

He kissed me back with happiness.

I pulled away, "FUCK YEAH! I impressed you right?" He giggled before cheering slightly.

"Yes you did Eren. Yes you did!" We high-fived on it.

We cheered a little longer by us kissing, this time Levi had initiated it.