78.

Eren's POV

The first thing I do in the morning is wake up. Duh.

I woke up and turned my head to see Levi sitting on the chair scrolling through his phone. I found it cute that he did say he was gonna be back bright and early.

The door opened up. "Is Eren awake?" A female asked as she asked Levi.

"Yes." I spoke which made both of them jump.

I yawned slightly. "Morning." Levi said carefully.

"Morning." I spoke again.

"Okay Eren, It's time we start you off with your phsysicsl therapy." She walked over to me and helped me up. "My name is Pieck."

"Hi Pieck." I said calmly.

Levi began to also helped me up. I know I was heavy but it's only because it's really hard to move.

"Hold him real fast for me Levi." She ran off and Levi held onto me cutetly. He smiled up at me and I smiled back.

She came back with a wheel chair. They both helped me sit down in it, thankfully my legs were able to stand sligthly, I sat down carefully.

Levi put my arms on the handle calmly.

He followed besides me as we went to the little physical room area.

"Okay so let's get started!"

My arm was so sucky, but I guess it's nice to get this done.

Levi was my little cheerleader happily cheering me on which I found really cute.

-

Skipping just a bit!

Three days passed. My arm was beginning to move again, I can walk, with a bit of a struggle but it's been working out.

And...

I'm free to leave!

"Alright there you go." Furlan gave me my medicine I'll be needing just incase I have really bad headaches and stuff like that.

"Thank you Furlan. You've been a great help." I said calmly.

"Of course." He smiled at me.

"You too Isabel!" I pointed at her.

She giggled and smiled at me.

I sighed sligthly, it was about time for me to head out.

I waved at them as I walked off holding the medicine. I was wearing my newer clothes that Levi had brought me.

I saw Levi waiting outside for me.

He smiled widely and ran over to me hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back and kissed his cheek sligthly.

"Ready to go?" He asked as he looked up at me.

I nodded and kissed his lips softly before pulling away.

We got into the car. "So... Uh..." He began to drive off. "Am I taking you home?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah." I said quietly as I looked out the window. It felt really good to be out so I rolled the window down letting the wind blow through my hair.

It almost felt weird to smell the nice air.

I watched as Levi drove away from the freeway and it made me feel sad sligthly that he never wanted to go on it again.

Levi played music, soft tunes as he kept driving slowly but surely.

I continued to look out the window. It feels amazing..

I mean it when I say it. I love it.

-

We pulled up. I got out the car and so did Levi. He walked me to the door and I opened it up.

During the car ride I told Levi to come inside with me just for a little.

"SURPRISE!" People yelled as soon as I opened the door.

Levi had jumped with me and the lights flickered on to see all of my friends, the coach, other basketball players, Hanji and Erwin, mom and dad, Faye and everyone else.

My eyes widened just seeing everyone I love being here, it made me feel really warm in the heart.

"This surprise is for Levi too!" Hanji giggled.

Levi had a small smile. "You didn't know?!" I asked him.

"No! That's why I asked if you wanted to go home or not. Good thing you said yes." He said with a smile as we walked inside together. I shut the door before I was being tackled to the wall.

Jean, Connie, and Sasha including the other basketball players were tackling me for fun. I smiled at them while laughing.

I then went over to my mom and dad. Mom was smiling softly at me and dad was just staring.

He sighed. "Bring it in son." I smiled widely as hugged the both of them tightly with love.

I felt so special at the moment and it made me so fucking happy I can't explain it.

I lasty went over to my coach. "I'm glad you're doing good Eren. I have an announcement for you." He said calmly.

"Seriously? What is it?"

"If you lost both arms I would be so disappointed. You're the star player of our school with basketball and that's got you..." He paused.

Everyone was listening in.

"A SCHOLARSHIP GIVING YOU 189,00K AT ROSA UNIVERSITY!"

My jaw dropped at that and everyone cheered surrounding me.

Coach pulled out a paper to show me it showing all the details.

"Are you going to accept?" Levi asked me as he stood besides me happily.

"Fuck yeah! It's rare to get one of these now a day!" I cheered and everyone else did.

"And..." Jean spoke. "We got one too!" Jean and Connie shared there's. (Definitely realistic...)

"ME TOO!" Sasha cheered. (Not realistic either but we're gonna make this a happy day!

"For what?" I asked Sasha.

"For being the hottest!" She teased cutetly.

Mikasa rolled her eyes at Sasha which made me laugh at that.

"LETS DRINK!" Jean yelled and everyone rolled their eyes.

"No no... You guys are too young." Faye took the bottle out of Jean's hands.

"You just want it for yourself depressed freak." I spoke and Faye glared while we all just laughed knowing it's just the truth. But she laughed too knowing it was a joke.

Wow, I'm out of a hospital, I'm with Levi, all my friends, coach and family, and I even got a fucking scholarship to one of the best schools.

I smiled to myself as we began to party!