62.

Levi's POV

I walked inside kinda late to class and my eyes went over to Eren's seat.

We met eyes with eachother and then I dropped my bag and almost my computer. I caught it quickly. "I uh..."

"Teach?" Everyone said slightly.

I slowly picked my stuff up and put it on my desk. "Uhm... Eren come outside... Please."

He stood up sligthly and slowly walked over to the door with me. I opened it and we walked out.

"What the hell happened to you?" His face was bruised and he looked fucked up.

"I got into a fight on my way here."

"Why?!" I touched his face and rubbed my thumb over his bruise.

"Because they were pissing me off. But they were stronger than me."

"You say they, how many?!" I said quietly but loudly.

"Four." He said quietly. "Took a different route, got fucked."

"Eren..." I touched under his eyes. "And what is wrong with you? Why do you seem so... Upset?" He was able to speak but I stopped him, "And don't say it's because you got beat... You never answered my messages. Something is wrong."

He looked down at me before looking away. "I told them I was bisexual." He said quietly. "I don't know if they know it's you or not, they were listening but I really don't know Levi."

"E-Eren..."

"Actually... That means I didn't tell them. They found out." He covered his face, moving my hand down.

I frowned. I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry... If they know it's you..."

"F-Fuck that Eren you... You know how they are! Did they actually do this to y-"

"No." He cut me off. "Dad and mom avoided me all morning so I left early."

"Okay... Do they... Hate you baby?" I pulled away and looked up at him.

He shrugged. "Mom said to give her time, dad is probably a no go." His voice was shaky and then before you know it, he broke down crying. "T-They probably don't like me no more Levi..." He put his hand on the wall holding himself steady.

"Eren!" I said as I tried to catch him. He fell to the floor on his knees and put his hands on the floor. I got on the floor and held him. He held me so tightly and pulled me close.

He sobbed into my arms and we ignored people passing through. I kissed his cheek and felt myself shaking up. I don't know if I can take him being sad.

The door opened and I didn't even look to see. I got a whiff of perfume and the same cologne, that means Sasha, Connie, and Jean were out here.

I held him even tighter as they stared to hug Eren. We hugged him tightly and he was still crying but I knew he felt loved at this very moment...

I glanced to see his friends all tightening around his side and back of his body. They all looked sad and hurt for Eren...

I let a tear drop because I can feel Eren shaking tightly. His grip got harder and during that time, I felt like Eren was losing himself...

-

"Eren..." I opened the door sligthly. "I am home now... Are you feeling better." I said as I saw Eren on the bed just sitting there.

He lifted his head and sighed. "I'm fine now Levi."

I walked in.

I let Eren take my house key and let Jean take him home and come back.

Unfortunately me, I had to stay at school and continue ignoring the glances from other students.

Jean, Connie and Sasha were in my room for lunch including the others. We all talked about it but I did stay quiet because I was sad.

I held Eren tightly. "Good..." I kissed his cheek as he held me back and rubbed my back softly:

He stayed quiet as we pulled away. I sat down besides him not caring to take my clothes off and put comfortable clothes on.

I laid my head on his shoulder. "Did you eat?" I asked.

"I ate your chips yes." He smirked down at me.

"Atleast you ate something. I'll order food k?"

"Ok." He said quietly.

-

We ate together, watched on the T.V.

"Faye is calling." He answered the phone and I quickly paused the T.V. "Yes?" He put her on speaker.

"Eren! Where are you?! Come home." Faye sounded nervous.

"Why?" He asked quietly.

"Your mom is wondering where you are."

"Let her know I'm with a friend." He shrugged besides me. "I think we all need time..."

I hugged his buff body and snuggled him sligthly.

"Eren... I know you need time, just come home. She's worried sick."

"I answered the phone Faye. I'm fine. Like I said, tell her I'm at a friends house and will be home tomorrow after school."

Faye sighed. "Fine. Love you Eren."

"Love you too" They both hung up.

I looked up to be met with emotionless eyes. It almost reminded me of myself... I don't want him to be... Like my old self.

I was cold, rude, always giving everyone a cold shoulder. Nobody deserves to feel that way, where they can't show love because they are so hurt.

"Eren... Smile for me..." He averted his eyes once I said that. "Just one time."

He glanced at me and saw the hope in my eyes. He sighed and gave me a small smile while squishing my cheeks.

I smiled back and kissed all over his face dramatically.

I just hope this doesn't drain him forever.