63.

Eren's POV

The next day at school I ignored the stares from people who didn't know what was going on. Levi changed our seats again and put all of us in the front which I actually liked.

Even though he kept my seat in the same spot.

"You okay Eren?" Jean whispered as Levi teached.

"I'm okay. Thanks for asking Jean." I gave him a small smile.

I did appreciate my friends, I definitely needed them. Especially Levi.

"No problem. Also my mom... She kinda knows." I rolled my eyes at him. "So she doesn't mind if you stay with us if you need a spot."

"Your mom is the sweetest, but truely, I would rather stay with Levi."

Jean rolled his eyes.

"Plus your room always smells like shit. Horse shit."

"I- You know what." He bit his lip sligthly and I rolled my eyes again. "I'm gonna stay quiet because your depressed."

"I'm not depressed."

"You're a mamas boy."

"Shut up Jean."

I punch his arm.

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm. I laughed at his face and Connie and Sasha were munching on their snacks while laughing which was gross.

"Springer! Braus! Snacks away! Kirstein! Yeager! Stop hitting eachother." Levi slammed his long ass ruled against all of us.

We just laughed at Levi whom was blushing out of embarrassment.

Levi glared at me mostly before storming off. "You know what. Write me two paragraphs on w-"

"Okay Mr. Ackerman! Okay! We will stop!" I said, trying to stop laughing. "No essays! Please!"

He rolled his eyes. "That's what I thought." He turned away and went back to teaching.

We finally stopped laughing and went back to paying attention. Well we weren't actually we were looking at nothing but the walls.

I love Levi, but the work is ass!!

-

Lunch came around.

"So are you going home?" Levi asked quietly.

I nodded. "I have to... I don't need to piss them off even more." I said calmly.

My friends listened calmly. "Well if something bad happens you call me immediately. And take those bandages off tomorrow." Levi said calmly.

"I will." He said calmly.

Yesterday before bed, I put bandages on his face to help his bruises heal.

Lunch went by quick, then next thing you know it was the end of the day.

I kissed Eren softly in the classroom. "Let's go baby." He pulled away.

I frowned and kinda stomped my feet. "I want to kiss you more."

He rolled his eyes and puckered his pink lips. I laughed and kissed him again roughly. I pulled his shirt and he moaned sligthly and so did I.

I smiled before we pulled away. I opened the door and we walked out pretty late.

I sat down in the car, driving off with Eren fidgeting with his hands sligthly. "Don't be nervous baby... I know... I know you don't want yourself to get kicked out, or unloved by your parents, but I'll be here if that happens my love... You can live with me, I'll take good care of you."

He smiled at me. "I know you would baby."

He rubbed my leg and I felt tingles sligthly. I giggled as I kept driving. I love him.

-

"You be safe okay baby?"

"I will mom." He rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "Text me if something happens."

"I will mother." He flicked my cheek.

"Hey!" I slapped his hand. He kissed my cheek where he flicked myself.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. I'll text you if something happens. Bye Levi." He kissed my other cheek then my lips and got out.

I waved a lot until he turned around.

I sunk in my seat as I watched him go to the door. I watched as he went to open it but he stopped, his hand looked like it was shaky as he left it on the doorknob.

I took my seatbelt off, getting ready to bring him back to me, but instead, he opened the door up and walked inside. He turned around, looking at me from a far giving me a warming smile before shutting it.

I slowly put my seatbelt back on and waited to see if he would come running out but he didn't, so instead, I drove home slowly, kinda feeling sad and missing him.

I hope he's okay. I hope his mom and dad forgive him.

Can't they just support him and him only?!