29.

Levi's POV

There was no such thing better than being out with your new boyfriend and watching him practice and be his rebound.

It was late at night, I was with Eren at a park with a basketball court. Eren's game was tomorrow around 6 o'clock.

I grabbed the ball and passed it to him. He ran to the side and jumped up, throwing the ball to the hoop and making it in. I caught it and passed it to him.

"WOOOO GO EREN!" I said loudly and he smiled at me.

"You know for someone who's older than me sure does have lots of energy at this time at night." His smile turned into to a smirk.

"Hey!" I caught the ball again and threw it at him, hard just to tick him off. "I'm not even that old."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay grandpa." He smirked and ran off throwing the ball into the hoop.

I flipped him off before catching the ball.

We've been doing this back and forth, he would pretend to cross me, try and dodge me, and whatever he said he wanted to do.

I felt embarrassed for Eren to be so good against me. I mean, I'm no sports player but still!

Eren and I began to walk to my car, we got in casually and I sighed as I laid back into my seat. "What time is it." I asked quietly.

He grabbed his phone. "Shit." He mumbled.

"What?" I said, now alert.

"Mom and dad have been texting me. They wanted me back home before dinner. I didn't pay attention to the time though... Hold on let me just call them."

He began to call them so I stayed quiet still wondering about what time it was.

"Hola mama." I immediately heard yelling from the other side. I giggled quietly to myself and Eren glared at me. "Ma, I wasn't. I was out late and left my phone on the side so I can actually get into it. You know how coach feels now."

I stayed quiet now and touched Eren's arm and he glanced at me, smiling at me. He mimic his mom while rolling his eyes. I slapped his arm and he flipped me off.

"Okay mom. I'm gonna go home in 10." He smirked to himself. "Okay fine, I'm coming home right now."

I heard a faint, 'you better be Eren.'

I took that as my cue to begin to drive off but Eren stopped me.

I raised a brow as he said bye to him mom and hung up. He put his phone on the side of the car and pulled me up slightly, "Thank god you're small or you would've hit your head."

"Hey!" I slapped his head. He rolled his eyes and pulled me to his lap. "Eren... We have to go. Your mom will be pissed.

"Yeah well I told her I was walking when you dropped me off." He said calmly.

I rolled my eyes.

"It'll take us five minutes to get there, it will take me 10 to walk so."

"Okay." I rolled my eyes.

He looked me in the eyes before he placed his lips on my neck. He gently bit down and I moaned softly. I grabbed his hair and opened my legs slightly.

He rubbed my waist slightly and bit down harder. He then pulled away and rubbed my neck with his thumb.

I blushed slightly before touching my neck myself.

"Have fun with hiding that tomorrow." He smirked.

I folded my arms before slapping his face slightly and getting off of him.

I began to drive now, with him rubbing my leg softly.

I felt calm, and at peace.

I've never felt so calm in my life...