9.

Levi's POV

"What do you want Eren." I spoke as it was lunch time.

"Just wanted to chill with you that's all." He said as he walked over to me. "Are those tamales?"

"Yes." I said as I looked down at my box.

"Can I have one?"

"No." I spoke quietly as I typed on my computer.

He frowned before getting onto my desk. "If I see hair in my food you'll see what I can do." I spat.

"Oh please, my hair is not going nowhere." He chuckled.

"Tch." I pushed the box towards him. "You can only have one."

"Sweet!" He began to use my fork as he took a big ass bite.

"Gross." I mumbled.

"It's not." He talked with his mouth full. "Fuck this is good." He kept eating more and I just watched.

"Want some?" He got some from my tamale and held it up to me.

"Not anymore."

"What!!" He decided to eat it instead and I almost gagged.

"You do realize my mouth was on that right?"

He stopped chewing and stared at me before tilting his head. "I don't give a fuck." He kept on chewing and I almost laughed slightly. He kept eating happily. "I'm gonna come here everyday you have food!"

"Just go to fucking Hanji. She's the one who brings it to me."

"You think she will buy me something too?"

"Probably." I shrugged as he kept eating.

"Got anything to drink?"

"I'm not your maid." I said as I grabbed my box and took the fork out from his hand. I sighed ignoring that his slob was all over the fork and ate some of mines and he just laughed.

I gave it back to him as I chewed and he continued to eat before we actually both finished the meal. I was full and he definitely was too. "I'm fucking bloated. Look!"

He pulled his shirt up and I got to see all of his glory. Fuck...

But he was bloated that's for sure.

He pulled his shirt back down before grabbing the box and throwing it away. "So what are you working on?" He asked me.

"Just putting grades in." I said as I looked at the papers from Physics and Biology.

"What's my grade now?" He asked casually.

"Hm..." I go to his grade to see a C. "It's a C in Biology... In physics it's a D+." I said calmly.

"Not too shabby." He smirked as he laid on my desk and his hair laid flat around my area.

I stayed quiet as I continued to put in others grades while Eren closed his eyes. "Do not fall asleep." I spoke.

He didn't reply and I shook him a bit and still didn't reply or say anything.

Dammit this kid.

-

The bell rang and Eren jumped up making him fall to the floor. I couldn't hold in my laugh as he laid there groaning and his legs up slightly.

"Not funny..." He groaned slightly as people piled in the class wondering why I was still laughing and why Eren was on the floor.

"Yo Eren what the hell happened." Connie asked as he pulled Eren up.

"I was asleep and the bell scared me." He mumbled as he flipped his hair slightly.

"That's funny." Jean said as he walked over to them. "So how'd it go with Mikasa?"

Interesting.. I shall listen in as I pretend like I'm still grading.

"I told her we can't be together and she slapped me right on the spot." He chuckled quietly. "She then yelled at me and told me I was an ass. I tried to explain I just wanted to be friends because I knew I was hurting her but she just didn't accept that at all. So we're not on good terms right now."

"Ouch." Sasha said before sitting in her seat casually.

So he got slapped by Mikasa? Huh...

-

"Alright guys this is your first homework. Get it done okay?" I said as the bell rang. They didn't reply as they began to walk out the door. I sat down as I noticed Eren walking towards me.

"Are you staying for awhile?"

"No. I gotta go home and uh... Clean." I said quietly knowing I was gonna call Petra.

"Aw man... Okay then."

"Why?" I asked quickly before he could walk off.

"Just because after practice I'll have to walk home. Faye is at work. But it's fine."

I groaned. "What time does your practice end hm?"

"At 6:35." He said calmly.

"Fine. I'll come back around that time then."

"Oh my god thank you so much." He said before running off.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing my stuff and texting on my way out.

Me: Come over in 10?

Petra: Okay!~