38.

Eren's POV

There's no better feeling then not having practice and going to a park with Levi to waste time. He was sitting on my lap as we were kissing.

He pulled away slightly. He sighed quietly. "I think we should do something instead of kissing so much. That's all we've been doing." He mumbled slightly.

I frowned a bit. I've never dated anyone, well I have. But not seriously. So I don't know what to do with him but makeout. That's all I ever do.

"Im sorry. I've been thinking about what we should do, but I'm not good at planning to be honest."

He adjusted on my lap slightly before saying, "Me either." He admitted."But instead of kissing... How about we just walk around this lake?" He asked calmly.

I glanced to see the big lake. I didn't really want to, but I need to learn because I don't want Levi to break up with me because I only want to makeout or have sex.

To be honest... I actually haven't thought about sex with Levi. Not because I don't want to, I definitely want to try this gay shit out. But...

I'm kinda liking how slow we are taking it. Besides the fact I kiss him too much.

"Okay sure. But let me get one more kiss." I grabbed his ass slightly.

He giggled before kissing me with a smile. I kissed him back before pulling away and we both stood up. We held hands as we began to walk around the lake.

"How much time till I've gotta take you home?"

I pulled my phone out before saying, "And hour cutie."

He smiled. "Good. I love spending time with you." He said calmly.

-

Sadly I was dropped off home. "Hey, how was practice?" Dad asked.

"It was fine." I said calmly, lying smoothly.

"Good... And your grades?" Mom asked.

"Just got my Physics to a B to a B+." I lied about the C.

"That's great!" They both said.

"Finally." Faye mumbled. I rolled my eyes as I took my backpack off.

"Mr. Ackerman has been taking you home right?" Mom asked.

I paused slightly before nodding. "Why?"

"Just wondering." She said before looking away. "Homemade burgers tonight!"

"Alright." I mumbled and ran up the steps to my phone.

Me: Get home safety Levi. (:

I went to go take my shower casually. While I was in the shower I felt my manhood rise. What was I just thinking about?!

"Levi." I said quietly as I touched myself.

I grabbed my cock swiflfy. The last time I got a boner was when we were in the car and Levi had kissed me.

I began to jack myself off roughly not caring on how wet it was.

I went quicker, and faster. I groaned quietly hoping nobody was listening. "Levi... Levi Levi Levi..." I groaned even more I was quick this time.

I went under the water and let the warm water drip down my body. I had moaned for the first time as a picture popped up in my head.

I felt myself cumming onto my hand. I moaned softly before pulling away. I stepped away from the water and cleaned my hands off. Damn... I'm feeling great.

-

Levi: I'm home.

Me: good good. i just came levi.

Levi: what?!

Me: I came in the shower. i thought of you. just thought i should tell you.

Levi: (: You are too cute you know that?

Me: yes i know.

Levi: Don't get snotty, also study for that test tomorrow (:

Me: fuck!! i've gotta go. i want to impress you so i'm gonna go study alright?

Levi: Alright, see you later (:

Me: adios cutie.