40.

Levi's POV

You know, I didn't think Eren would actually do good on the quiz. I feel bad for thinking that way. I know he's not stupid, he just doesn't want to try and that's what ticks me off.

But, atleast he did so today.

After practice, Eren got into my car casually. "How was practice?" I asked as I began to drive him home.

"It was fine." He said calmly.

"What are you gonna do over the weekend?" I asked calmly as I turned a corner.

"Hm... I don't know actually... Perhaphs me and you can meet up again?"

"And do...?" I asked with a small smile.

"Ugh... Maybe just chill you know? At your place? I'll bring over some shit... You know..." He tensed up slightly.

I smiled a bit at his nervousness. "Of course Eren." I touched his arm slightly.

He smiled at me before messing with his hair slightly. "Alright then. I'll get an uber then."

"At what time?"

"Uh... I don't know. I'll text you."

"Alright."

We stayed quiet in a calm silence before I pulled up into his area. "Okay Levi, I'll see you tomorrow cutie."

"Bye handsome." I smirked at him.

He paused. "That's new." I reached over to kiss him. He kissed me back calmly before we both pulled away. "I like that..." He bit his lip slightly.

I shook my head. "Go go!" I waved him off.

He smiled and opened the door grabbing his stuff before heading out.

-

That next day came around. I was cleaning my whole house just because I was bored and eager for the time to come.

I was already in my comfortable outfit for today, and I just wanted to see him already.

Apparently he said he was stuffing his backpack and waiting for his uber right now. I responded but he didn't respond back so that must mean he's on his way.

I sat on the couch, bumping my knee up and down, feeling like a child...

I actually like Eren so much, I can't wait to see him. I was too excited for my own good. I wanted him here already!

I just wanted to be different, not so stern, so mean, I want to be soft, to cuddle him an-

The doorbell rang and I had ran over to the door, stumbling slightly.

I opened the door and looked at the handsome brunette infront of me.

He looked so well done, even if he was wearing comfy clothes.

I then noticed in his hands he had... "What are those?" They are flowers but what kind.

"Ginger flowers." He said calmly. He gave them to me and I let him inside. I got a good whiff of it. It had a nice sweet scent.

"It smells like honey." I said quietly.

"I know. It's because these flowers are edible so they kinda smell different."

I nodded at his response before saying, "You can look around, or just sit down if you want.." I said quietly. "I'm gonna go find a vase."

I ran off and put the flowers down nicely, I then reached up for the vase calmly and got it down. I put the flowers inside and then poured some water in on the side.