46.

Eren's POV

The day went by quickly, I was excited to go home and start planning.

I already found out that I wanted to take him to this fancy reasturant. I already made reservations early morning.

Now I gotta think about what to get him. I don't want to get him flowers, no no. I want to get him something different then that. He's probably getting bored of them.

I had my outfit set, now it was time for me to ask my mom and dad if I can go out.

"Mom, do you mind if I go out? Please, it's an early day and I want to go hang out with uh... My girlfriend. She really wants to hang out with me today."

Mom sighed as she chopped up some carrots. She glanced at dad whom was reading an article on his phone. "Grisha... How do you feel with Eren going out again this week."

"Not happy. Eren go back upstairs and study."

"Dad please! Mom come on! It's just one more time and I swear I'll do anything. Please?!"

Dad groaned. "Okay then Eren. You'll be doing 2 weeks of cleaning and studying, you can't go out, and you most definitely will not have your phone, when at home, you can have it at school but that's it, got it?!"

"Yes! Thank you so much!" I cheered happily. "And also... Can I borrow your c-"

"Three weeks of cleaning. Now go!" He tossed me his keys.

"FUCK YEAH!"

"Eren! Language!" Mom slapped my arm.

I rolled my eyes before running off, I put my shoes on and ran out the door shutting it.

Alright, only little bit of money to spend, I'll get Faye to give me some money when I come on back.

-

The time has come, I got the gift, Faye agreed to give me money as long as I pay her back in a week or so. So I'm good!

I was on my way to pick up Levi, with the gift on his seat for him to take.

I texted him at a red light that I was around the corner.

I fixed my hair sligthly as I kept driving. I'm so nervous even though we've been on so many dates already...

I pulled up to his home and he came running out happily. He looked so adorable, so cute, I smiled through the window and opened the door from a far.

He got inside and was about to sit but stopped when he saw the gift. He picked it up. "What is this?" He said calmly as he sat down and shut the door calmly.

"It's not much... I suck at gifts..." I said quietly.

"Do I open it now?" He asked calmly. I nodded and he did so. He pulled out lots of tea packets because I know he loves tea. My little tea lover...

"Awe Eren! I love tea!" He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I blushed sligthly before he then pulled out a small box.

He opened it up to reveal a touch bracelet. "I have one too, by the way." I showed him mines.

He smiled and put it on his pale wrists. He then touched the braclet and mines vibrated and almost lit up.

I smiled a bit. "We can make some codes too." I said calmly.

"Eren you're too cute!" He kissed me softly and I kissed him back.

It was soft and sweet before we pulled. I then drove off the the restaurant.

"So, I'm thinking we can do the codes while we wait for our food and stuff, yeah?"

"Of course."

-

We got there and we immediately got our seats. "Order whatever you want, I've got money!" I smirked as we both sat down.

He grabbed the menu. "Did you steal?"

"Nope, Faye is allowing me to have her money for now."  I said calmly and looked at the menu.

The waiter came with water and I smiled slightly. "Are you guys ready to order or need more time?"

"Need more time." We both said.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

-

After ordering our food we were talking about the touch braclet.

"Alright so for one tap it's hello or bye..." I said calmly.

"And for two taps it's goodmorning and goodnight right?"

"Yep." I nodded. "For three taps, it's..." I blushed slightly. He too blushed. "It would be..."

We both said, "I love you."

We glanced away sligthly not because we both didn't mean it but because we both were shy.

I laughed sligthly and he too laughed before we made eye contact. "How about four taps is for when we're together, at school or anywhere and say, 'I wanna leave.'"

"Sure." I said calmly.

"When we're far away four taps could also be, "I want to be with you."

"Five taps or more if something bad happened. Six taps is if you're horny."

"Really Eren." He rolled his eyes.

"Yep." I smiled. "Other taps could be meant for something else." He said calmly.

"Alright. We could even make rhythms too. Like this."

I tapped two times, then stopped, before tapping again. "What could that be?" He said with a smile liking the vibration on his wrist.

"That I just nutted a big load."

"Eren!"

-

Dinner was great, the food was fantastic, being with Levi tonight was great.

We were casually making out in the car. I was gently touching his shaft and he was touching mines as we kissed softly.

I rubbed his shaft calmly and he began to rub mines. "Fuck... I want to fuck you." I said as we pulled away.

"E-Eren..." He said quietly. He looked away before meeting my eyes. "We both don't even know how to do it..."

"I don't give a shit! I want to try it with you." He smiled slightly.

"Maybe... One day... Not today Eren."

I frowned but didn't want to put pressure on him. "I get it... Can we still makeout though? I've gotta hella time left."

He giggled. "Come inside then. It's cold in here."

"Alrighty."

-