36.

I infact did not get wasted because I did want to be loyal and I feel like if I got drunk I would've been fucking around with someone.

I was not gonna lose Levi.

Jean actually didn't get wasted either, mostly because he was complaining about how he missed Marco but he was happy cause he was coming back Monday.

Jean was taking me home with the others. Sasha and Connie were the only ones who were halfway drunk.

He dropped me off. "See you guys tomorrow!" I waved at them.

"BYE EREN!" The two drunk ones said. I rolled my eyes.

"Good luck explaining that to their parents, Jean." I smirked at him.

"Fuck. I should've taken you home last so you could help... Whatever... Bye Eren."

I laughed before waving again and walking off.

I walked inside, late. Mom and dad were definitely asleep.

But Faye was awake.

"Hello Eren. How was the party?"

"It was fine." I said calmly.

"Oh... You aren't wasted?"

"Nope. Didn't want to have an accident and cheat on the person I'm with."

"Ah that's cute. Anyway, go shower though, I know you were drinking."

I shrugged before telling her goodnight and heading upstairs.

-

After all of that I texted Levi

Me: hey u might be asleep but i'm home, not drunk either.

I was gonna plug my phone up and fall asleep but then, my phone dinged.

Levi: That's good. Was the party fun?

Me: oh you are awake (: it was fine though.

Levi: Good good.

Me: it would've been more fun if you came. i would've been dancing with you. instead i danced with my three friends whom were being stupid as fuck. connie and sasha got drunk.

Levi: Ah. I can't wait to see them tomorrow then. I wonder if they will have a headache.

Me: oh you will know if they are fucked tomorrow.

Levi: Lmao, can't way to give them a test too.

Me: Wait what?! A test?!

Levi: I'm kidding. But, I decided there was gonna be a test on wednesday, so you better study for physics alright?

Me: Man... Alright...

Levi; You'll be fine.

Me: Whatever, I'm not gonna stress right now. but why are you awake?

Levi: I was up making the study plan for the whole week so I didn't have to do it anymore. I had also made some dinner for myself.

Me: oh yeah, what did you make?

Levi: Soup.

Me: lame as fuck.

Levi: It was good though!! (:

Me: I'm sure it was cutie. Anyway, I'm gonna head on to bed, you get some rest too.

Levi: I will. (: Goodnight Eren.

Me: Goodnight cutie.