75.

I woke up to the soft sounds of my beeping montintor.

"EREN!" A loud voice spoke.

I had almost jumped but I didn't. I shot my eyes at the person to see Levi.

"Oh my god." He spoke.

The hell is his problem. "You we're knocked out for two days!"

What?! No I wasn't. That's not possible.

I was already in a coma how did I fall asleep.

"You know what, I think it's because you didn't get enough sleep... I'm sorry if I kept you awake I was just so happy to see you alive. Are you okay? Blink if so."

I stared at him for a second. I then blinked.

He smiled and kissed my lips. "I'm gonna get you something to eat and drink."

No. No no. I'm not hungry or thirsty. I just wanna lay.

"No." I spoke.

"No?" He turned a around. "You're not hungry?"

I blink at him and he nodded sligthly as if he was reading my mind.

"Okay t-"

"No." I spoke.

"Oh." He rolled his eyes. "The delay." He laughed sligthly.

What delay...

I didn't fucking delay. Dumbass.

Wait no. Oops.

Tehe.

Levi's POV

I figured it was best if I let Eren get more rest, I don't need him passing out on me again. I kissed his cheek. "Get some rest babe. I'll be back after school."

I began to walk to the door. I reached for the handle.

"Bye." He said softly.

It was delayed but I felt happy.

I turned my head and smiled at the staring Eren. I then left casually.

I let a tear drop down before wiping it off quickly and heading on home.

I opened the door and dropped my keys on the table before slumping over into my room. I took my clothes off, leaving myself in my boxers only.

I felt dirty and usually wether I was tired or not I would take my ass to shower, but today, I just didn't want to. So little ol me was gonna be dirty until tomorrow morning.

I was about to turn my lights off but stopped when I noticed a bruise on my side of my body. That car accident really messed me up...

I frowned before turning the light off. I got onto my bed and cuddled the blanket roughly as I thought about Eren. I couldn't sleep for a bit but finally I did.

-

"Alright pair up in groups of 3. We're gonna talk about next weeks project. You'll look over it with your partners." I said with a small frown on my lips. "Finals are coming up so that's why most of these projects are all about the classes, I just need you guys to be prepared and ready to go."

I typed on my computer, pulling up one of the packets.

Everyone else began to pair up. It was gonna be a duo thing but Eren isn't here to pair up with Jean. Even if Eren was here it would probably be a group of four.

Jean, Connie, and Sasha grouped up while I put out the packet.

I boringly went ahead and explained everything.