|66| Leave me alone...

Heyaaaa Lovieeess 🙋🏻‍♀️,

I hope you'll are doing well and as happy as I'm after reading your comments. This chapter has been literally the most difficult one after chapter 52 and I truly don't know how I wrote it. I hope you'll like it plus keep your tissue bags with you....you might need them.

An early, hehe few hours early update on special demand of pihu_drdz .

Enjoyyyiuieeeee, I love each and everyone of you who votes and comments plus the silent readers too <33 !!

Chapter Sixty Six

"Give me a few days of peace in your arms, I need it terribly. I'm ragged, worn, exhausted. After that, I can face the world."

Aditya's POV ;

Few hours ago

It's been 24 hours since I've come back from the hospital. Yess, I regained my consciousness and after checking everything, the doctors discharged me and I'm physically good, just the wounds need to be healed properly. I'm on medication but my happy pill is not here.

Dad already told me everything and from the moment I got to know about all the things all I want to do is kill Rishabh and her brother. I'm upset with my mom too. I'm not on speaking terms with her. I know she too was devastated seeing me in that condition but what about my bub, she needed someone at that time and no one was there and they say they did all these to keep her away from the mess.

Diii is the one who has been taking care of me and I really need the cast from my right hand to be removed. She's been giving me meds and all. Now everyone is here having their lunch but I just want to see my bub. Yesterday they stopped me from meeting her saying I need to get well first but today I won't listen to anyone.

"Adiii stop it will you. Just because of that girl you're hurting your mother.... don't you know how cunning she is? Her brother was the one who was behind all these." Chachi said and I'm done giving her ears.

"Chachi please shut your mouth. I'm done hearing everyone and done abiding with everyone's rules." I said while getting up.

"You know what chachi it wasn't her brother or my bub behind all this but your son. And I know my mom too, she herself is guilty the way she spoke to her. I know she's devastated too but do any of you think how my bub is coping up with all the happenings ?" I screamed at them and every pair of eyes darted at me.

"She's been all alone all these years and after giving her hopes you people crushed it." I roared thinking of what must be she's going through.

"Did you just say it was Rishabh behind all these things?" Chachi asked, getting shocked.

"Ask your son, he'll give you the details." I said to her.

"Is it true Rishabh ?" She asked but he didn't pay any heed to her.

"Rishabh, will you answer ?" She asked again but he was busy having his lunch.

"Rishabh, is it true ? Did you try to kill your own brother ?" His dad asked him.

"Yesss dad yess. I did.... I tried to kill him and planned his murder." Hearing him, his parents were shocked as we all knew he was the culprit here.

"Is this what we taught you Rishabh?" His father asked after composing himself but chachi she was still in daze.

"You didn't teach me this but you compelled me to do this." He screamed, making everyone shocked. But I know, everything was the outcome of jealousy.

"What... what are you saying beta ?" Chachu asked him.