Chapter One

A/N: My writing has gotten so much better since this book so I'm in the process of editing. Refresh the story from my page to see updated version! Thank you all for reading XOXO 🖤

China

*Flash back*

"Get the hell out of my house you slut" My mom yells at me after I just told her how her boyfriend had been raping me for the past three years...He took my virginity.

"Mom you can't just kick her out" My younger brother Chance says with a saddened look on his face.

"It's okay Chance" I tell him, giving him a weak smile before going up the stairs to grab some things from my room.

I can't lie this hurts.. I mean I finally told my mom what was going on & she's claiming that I'm a slut who consensually had sex with her "Boyfriend"..

I pack what I can carry and walk out of the house..

I'll never look back.

.......

"Thanks babe, Same time next week ?" My regular Tom buckles his pants.

"You're welcome & Yes just message me when you're ready" I count the money he had sat on the dresser before we started, even though I knew how much it was.

"You get hotter every time" Tom fixes his glasses with a geeky smile.

I laugh.

I'm a slim brown skin girl 5'4 with curly hair.

Tom gives me a hug before leaving my room.

I've been living in hotel rooms and going city to city, selling pussy for the last two years since my mom kicked me out at seventeen and I've been surviving just surviving..

I know most people think 'why not get a job ?' but it's honestly not that simple.. especially since I never stay anywhere long enough anyways...

I grab my purse putting the two hundred dollars I had just made in it.

I grab my room key and head out the door to walk to the McDonald's across the street..

Just as I get outside my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID, seeing that it's my friend Mesha. She's Darkskin, Thick and twenty seven years old. I met her about three weeks ago when I got here..

I move around a lot but for some reason I really like California so I'm deciding maybe to stay here and try to get stable. It's cool here.

"Hello?" I speak answer the phone.

"Hey bae, what you doing?" Mesha asks.

"Nothing just got done with a trick, about to go get me some McDonald's" I reply openly because she does the same thing. We even did a few plays together...

"Okay Okay, you trying to go out tonight? I got a rental" Mesha exclaims

"Yeah I'm down just text me with the details" I tell her.

"Period! Okay bae I'm about to text you now"

"Okay" I end the call, walking into the McDonald's to order my food.

"How may I help you?" The McDonald's worker asks.

"Um.." I look at the menu, knowing I'm going to order the same thing I always do.

"I'll take a Big Mac meal, Large, with a six piece chicken nuggets"

"What kind of sauce for the nuggets?" The worker asks me.