|65| Staying away...

Start from the beginning

"I know I've hurt you in the most unexpected way but I'm ready to rectify it Swatii." He mumbled looking at me and I let out a laugh.

"How would you rectify? How tell me bhaii ?" I asked him.

"What...what are you saying?" He asked, walking towards me.

"I never knew you've a bad memory that you've a tendency to forget the sinful things you commit." I said bitterly to him.

"I'm not getting you Swatiii...." He said acting as if he didn't know anything.

"You succeeded in your plan bhai. You got what you wanted, you also managed to ruin the single hope I had to live." I mumbled and he stared at me.

"You could've said that if you didn't want me to be with Adiii. Why did you have to plan his accident? I doubt you are really my brother." I said to him,

"What are you saying, Swatiii? I didn't plan anyone's accident, rather I was planning to meet him." He said looking into my eyes but my heart refused to believe.

"Stop lying, I know what you can do for your selfish reason and you know what bhaiii I don't want to stay here with you anymore. You got what you wanted and even did what you said you wouldn't and I don't have a single thing to do with you." I said and grabbed my bag to leave the place.

"I swear Swatii, that was just to threaten you. It was nothing more than that. Trust me...." His voice did hold the truthfulness but I don't trust him. After last night I know he can act well.

"I don't trust you and leave my bag. I don't want to stay with a criminal. Who knows you can also harm me." I spat at him and pulled my bag to me.

"I can never think of harming you. Where will you go at night, Swatii. Just stop being so stubborn." He said while trying to stop me.

"I'm being very rational here, this house doesn't belong to me anymore and I'm homeless and you know what, I even freed you from the brotherly rights too. Enjoy your life Mr. Suhaas Verma and I hope your debts will be paid with all these and I'm warning you don't follow me or else you won't ever get to see me again." I said to him and dragged the luggage with me.

I walked towards my car and he followed me while screaming my name. I put the luggage in the trunk of the car and locked it without hearing his pleadings.

"Just listen to me once, we're not going anywhere Swatiii.... The house and shop is yours. I swear I didn't do..." Before he could complete it I sat inside the car and drove off leaving him behind and losing every single thing. I don't know where the hell I'm going, I'm just driving lifelessly. Tears, they haven't stopped from last night.

...............

Author's POV ;

Suhaas too took one of their cars and drove towards the hospital. He was devastated too knowing how this could happen. He was planning to meet up with them but everything had to happen in the reverse way.

He knew her sister won't do anything to herself plus he does know how to track her phone number and he also knew that she'll not change her phone number. He called someone and asked to keep a check on her sister until he resolved something.

He reached the hospital and asked the receptionist about Adiii. She guided him towards the room where he had shifted. He marched towards the room to find an elderly woman of his mother's age sitting beside Adii who's head and arms were draped in bandages. Mrs Malhotra glanced towards Suhaas and stared at him for a while.